PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Muted for 2 hours :l

auffant1
07-06-2012, 02:38 AM
So I was just sitting in the Help Desk and no one was around me when I get muted for 2 hours because of sexual roleplay. All I was doing was sitting there and the only thing i said was " " and "meh". Kinda annoyed :l.

Succubus
07-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Considering this would of been the act of the new mute on the homepage, that's a outrage!

twinart
07-06-2012, 06:16 AM
I gotta look for that. Thanks for informing and sorry to hear that you've been muted :c

Zuth
07-06-2012, 08:46 AM
I didn't even know you could get muted for 2 hours, I thought it was a ban :P

MKR&*42
07-06-2012, 09:14 AM
I didn't even know you could get muted for 2 hours, I thought it was a ban :P

Got changed yesterday, say anything remotely sexual and you get a mute for 1 hour. Didn't realise they dished out 2 hour mutes. It's really quite ridiculous though, I'd rather they just ban me lol. The only thing I could do for an hour was speak via invites :l

Not to mention that I got 3 mutes yesterday. Accidently xD ;l

Samantha.
07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
I think it's stupid for getting muted for so long for something so little. I agree, I'd rather be banned than muted but either way it's stupid.

Zuth
07-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Got changed yesterday, say anything remotely sexual and you get a mute for 1 hour. Didn't realise they dished out 2 hour mutes. It's really quite ridiculous though, I'd rather they just ban me lol. The only thing I could do for an hour was speak via invites :l

Not to mention that I got 3 mutes yesterday. Accidently xD ;l

Well at least if you dont get banned you can still play mazes and stuff :P

Kasabian
07-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Perhaps you said something previous that was sexual and they've just caught up with you.

MKR&*42
07-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Well at least if you dont get banned you can still play mazes and stuff :P

XD I suppose, but you get confined to non-wired mazes usually. And there aren't that many good "Classic" mazes left xD

Least I could speak via Helper chat, that was actually quite useful tbh.

Zuth
07-06-2012, 09:49 AM
XD I suppose, but you get confined to non-wired mazes usually. And there aren't that many good "Classic" mazes left xD

Least I could speak via Helper chat, that was actually quite useful tbh.

Whats helper chat?

lawrawrrr
07-06-2012, 09:56 AM
oh that sucks! it's like they're just muting for everything these days...

Red
07-06-2012, 09:56 AM
I said one word yday and got it as well for sexual role-play when I wasn't. ;/ Can tell this new feature is going to be a problem.

:odey:
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Perhaps you said something previous that was sexual and they've just caught up with you.

I this is the case, Diistrict; and Glitzen; need muting permanently... ;)

I think I'd prefer a mute to a ban in all fairness, but not for something so little...

MKR&*42
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Whats helper chat?

If you become a helper, once you accept a help request/tour you can chat to the person who requested help via a "Helper Chat" thing. It's a private IM between you and the... helpee, if that's a word lmfao.

Zuth
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
If you become a helper, once you accept a help request/tour you can chat to the person who requested help via a "Helper Chat" thing. It's a private IM between you and the... helpee, if that's a word lmfao.

Sorry, I've only just found out about this helper thing :P

e5
07-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Well their scheme is working then. They don't care what you'd rather when your misbehaving :p If muting annoys you more, then the new Habbo way seems to work doesn't it? ;) It will prevent some people from being naughty.
I think it's stupid for getting muted for so long for something so little. I agree, I'd rather be banned than muted but either way it's stupid.

Vause
07-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I this is the case, @Diistrict (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=90418); and @Glitzen (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=3079); need muting permanently... ;)

I think I'd prefer a mute to a ban in all fairness, but not for something so little...

LMAO yes me and Maria need perm bans for sure!

geo
07-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I had a 1 hour mute yesterday. It seems silly to do this, I mean 10 minutes was long enough, I'd much rather be banned for an hour rather than muted for one as that just seems silly. :(

Succubus
07-06-2012, 12:35 PM
LMAO yes me and Maria need perm bans for sure!

:( Considering all the filth, maybe but not just yet!
To be honest I dont see what was wrong with the 15 mins mute although it's better then a 4 hour ban tbh.

auffant1
07-06-2012, 07:15 PM
The wierd part is I switched account for like 30 mins then came back and I was unmuted lol. Possibly cause I logged out.

Seikou
07-06-2012, 08:06 PM
wow that's kinda ridiculous...

SackRace
07-06-2012, 09:22 PM
I just got this the now, so ******* annoying! Rather be banned tbh.

Samantha
08-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Don't you get a warning about it? As many words could be said and they could appear sexual but they really aren't. Would you get muted for saying 'Cameron' or something? I know you'd get muted for '****' when that's a short form of Richard.

It seems stupid, I don't see what an hour or two hour mute will achieve, yeah they may stop doing it but it doesn't mean they can't find ways to do it. Also, they say flirt with Habbos, find your date, meet them etc. then mute for it?

Succubus
08-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Don't you get a warning about it? As many words could be said and they could appear sexual but they really aren't. Would you get muted for saying 'Cameron' or something? I know you'd get muted for '****' when that's a short form of Richard.

It seems stupid, I don't see what an hour or two hour mute will achieve, yeah they may stop doing it but it doesn't mean they can't find ways to do it. Also, they say flirt with Habbos, find your date, meet them etc. then mute for it?

Pretty much, so basically they can't call it dating. It's silly that they add things that you can do then they go a mute/ban them for it, that's pretty damn stupid. I don't think they even read their own rules sometimes :S

Red
08-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Na Sam! You don't get a warning about it. It wouldn't be so bad if you did. Like in the past if I said something and you get the warning, you know to stop but this is ridiculous. ;/ People are being muted too easily atm.

Jazz
08-06-2012, 08:33 PM
thats just stupid lol

MKR&*42
08-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Grt... just got another 1 hour mute for saying nothing lol? I said my friend's name (Shelley) and I have done millions of times, yet I get a mute?

And no, I haven't said anything remotely sexual on the hotel today tbh (for once). :l

auffant1
09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Whats funny is that behind the message that says your muted is the warning. So you get warned, then right after muted.

inki234
09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
This just happened to me... I logged on first time in for today, and was afk for about 2 minutes when I got back I went to my other room and I got the message ;( "For Sexual Chat" like what did I do I swear their just picking random people my friend got it too...

Matt
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Well atleast it isn't as bad as 12 hours ... for bullying! when infact i was in a boosting room and was afk

-Amyy
11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
It's sooooo stupid how they ban and mute you for the tiniest things! Sometimes there's nothing wrong with what you said but they still decide to do it anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!