PDA

View Full Version : Graze Boxes

Samantha.
07-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Does anyone have these delivered to them in the post? It is a box you get in the post which has healthy snacks in it.

My friend gave me a voucher so I get my first box and fifth box for free. I've just received my first box in the post and it looks really nice.

Paige.
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
My mum has a voucher and she said that it looks really nice although she's not going to use it because there is probably a catch as nothing is free. I told her to give it a go but she hasn't yet :P

Samantha.
07-06-2012, 12:32 PM
My mum has a voucher and she said that it looks really nice although she's not going to use it because there is probably a catch as nothing is free. I told her to give it a go but she hasn't yet :P

There is no catch, you get your first box free and then you pay for the rest but you can cancel it at any point. You'll only get charged for the box if they send it you but if you cancel it, you won't get changed. My friend has had them for about a month now. Get her to do it, it's worth it!

lawrawrrr
07-06-2012, 12:35 PM
my flatmate has them all the time, but they usually have nuts in so i steer clear ;P

Samantha.
07-06-2012, 12:37 PM
my flatmate has them all the time, but they usually have nuts in so i steer clear ;P

On their website they have all the foods you can get in the boxes and you get bin the ones which you don't want to receive very handy so you don't get foods that you don't like. When you register, they ask if you have a nut allergy which is also useful :)

Paige.
07-06-2012, 12:37 PM
There is no catch, you get your first box free and then you pay for the rest but you can cancel it at any point. You'll only get charged for the box if they send it you but if you cancel it, you won't get changed. My friend has had them for about a month now. Get her to do it, it's worth it!

I'll tell her, thanks Sam :P

lawrawrrr
07-06-2012, 12:52 PM
On their website they have all the foods you can get in the boxes and you get bin the ones which you don't want to receive very handy so you don't get foods that you don't like. When you register, they ask if you have a nut allergy which is also useful :)

ooo i never really looked before, tempted to just go crazy with olives LOL :D

Succubus
07-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Nope? I might take a look later, haven't really been interested.

xxMATTGxx
07-06-2012, 08:22 PM
I've had a few a good few months ago now, well was in 2011 for sure. I used to like them when they used to put fresh fruit into the boxes but they don't seem to do that no more :(

Martin
07-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I've been quite tempted to try one of these really haha. Will probably give it a go soon since it seems a great idea for a snack at work! :)

FlyingJesus
07-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I used to get them, fantastic company who are more than fair with everything (there's no hidden charges, easy to cancel, they end up giving you looooads of free stuff usually) and have a great selection of really tasty stuff. I tend to just buy my own fruit now but for something a bit different Graze is fab

Red
07-06-2012, 09:17 PM
I have never heard of it before but just looked at their website. I don't like dried fruit or nuts but the breads/crackers/dips&dippers look good! Can you choose you want?

shiver
07-06-2012, 10:39 PM
i used to get them a long time ago when they offered fresh fruit, as far as i know they no longer offer it and haven't done so for a long time

they were alright, nothin special.

Firehorse
08-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Still not available for nut allergy sufferers :/

Red
08-06-2012, 02:17 PM
I ordered my free one yday. I really hate dried fruit and nuts though so they were like you have binned nearly 3/4 of our range. LOL

Oleh
08-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I used to have them. But then I ended up stopping it because they were a bit pricey for what you get.

wiktoria
11-06-2012, 05:57 AM
oooh never heard of them before now but i looked on the website and it actually looked pretty nice so might try it out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!