PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Ice-Cream and Milkshake Bar

Yupt
07-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Yeah, so I got bored and made a room. It's meant to be very random and colourful but yet easy to use :)

Eventually I hope to have flags/posters covering the entire of the right hand wall swell, I just don't have any more to put down as of yet :P

http://www.mattgarner.net/upload/images/2012/06/07/KU7I.png

SackRace
07-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Very colourful and random but I dislike this, sorry :(

lawrawrrr
07-06-2012, 03:17 PM
i love the randomness, organized chaos, that;s why all the different furnis fit together! when the other wall is full it'll look better :(

nice one mike

orientalframe?
07-06-2012, 03:24 PM
i like the random and colourful bit haha, it will look a lot better when the walls are finished too :) nice job mike! x

iBlueBox
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM
The floor really puts me of it.

I think lots of different coloured rugs would be better.

Paige.
07-06-2012, 03:44 PM
It's all very random and colourful haha. It's quite nice but idk I just don't really like it, I think there should be walls with lots of random colourful things on as well :)

Pigperson
07-06-2012, 03:48 PM
For a boredom room it is nice :) I personally think the furni is a bit mismatched but it's a nice chill room x

Will

Seikou
07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
errr it's ok but i don't think the furni matches, sorry

Yupt
07-06-2012, 05:58 PM
The floor really puts me of it.

I think lots of different coloured rugs would be better.

This was my original thought and I did try it, I even tried using bunny tag floors and having random guests running around with a bunny head on lmfao, but it just looked like it would give someone an elliptic fit so I went against it xD

It's all very random and colourful haha. It's quite nice but idk I just don't really like it, I think there should be walls with lots of random colourful things on as well :)

The walls are a working progress, i'm picking up bits and pieces for walls as I go along and eventually the walls will be covered too :)

For a boredom room it is nice :) I personally think the furni is a bit mismatched but it's a nice chill room x

Will

I didn't want the furni to watch, I kinda wanted it to be all crazy and "out there", I do agree that the area to the left looks rather overly random but hopefully when the walls are complete then it will look a little better :)

errr it's ok but i don't think the furni matches, sorry

It's not supposed to :) I wanted it to be as random and original as possible. When making the room I literally placed everything from my inventory that was colourful or exciting and put it down ready to find a place. It was kind of like playing Tetris :P

Ellz
07-06-2012, 06:03 PM
its quite nice, i like the stack of presents in the corner and all the colour!

auffant1
07-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Haha I like the prezzies in the corner. Nice room :).

Mathew
07-06-2012, 07:19 PM
People are always dishing out constructive criticism in this section by saying the furniture doesn't fit and the colours don't match. It seems all you need to do is say that it's intentionally "in the name of art" and people seem to think it's the best room in the hotel. Not my cup of tea, but it's interesting to see how people react to it! :)!

Shockwave.2CC
07-06-2012, 10:43 PM
A very random room tbh, but still cool

twinart
07-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Quite messy to me :c

Samantha
07-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Yupt; I feel the Executive Carpets could be replaced with something more colourful like the USVA Floor Rugs, if you wanted the walls to match you could use the USVA Wall Rugs too.

I think the Bathroom Tiles could be replaced with the Diner Floor Tiles too. Not overly keen on the flags but variety is good! I like the thought of having a Basketball Hoop in the room mainly :D!

BAMitsKristyy
08-06-2012, 01:20 AM
I really like the room overall, it's all random and colorful!! :D .. But I do agree that to make things pop out a bit more.. Different colored carpets, would look a lot better xx

Samantha.
08-06-2012, 07:50 AM
I like how random and colourful the room is and looking forward to see what it's like when it's completely finished after you've put the flags on the wall. Nice room mike xx

Succubus
08-06-2012, 08:01 AM
I love how it's all dis matched to be honest, really colorful and random. The only thing is the floors dull the room which could be changed to a brighter furni.

CaptainAce$$
09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Pretty good. As others have said, I also love the colour.

CreatureOfNight
01-07-2012, 02:03 AM
I think it's very unique, I like it :)

Suspective
01-07-2012, 06:38 AM
I actually like the way its quite random, makes it feel quite cosy.

Looks like a good room. :D

Jarkie
01-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Dosent look half bad :) but it feels like something is missing!

Lewis
01-07-2012, 09:29 AM
don't like the randomness, colourful is good, but I just don't like all the randomness. Also at the bar bit, it looks uneven, maybe get 2 of the same icecream colours and 2 of the same slurpees or something?

Chris
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Bit of a strange room. As you said it is very random but it looks kinda messy imo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!