PDA

View Full Version : Trailers

AlexJRiley
08-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Film trailers really annoy me on dvd's, I mean fair enough the film companies are trying to generate interest to up proffits at the box office but they're really annoying. I've seen a few films that I like advertising and this is how I first heard about them but they're really annoying and even more so when you cant fast forward them.

Thread Moved by Lee (Forum Moderator): From 'Discuss Anything'.

geo
08-06-2012, 11:28 AM
You usually can fast forward them though, can't you? And it's not like being in the cinema, you could find something else to do if you're that bored or annoyed whilst waiting for them. I actually really like the trailers, I've found out about some really great films because of them and I would have missed out on these films if it wasn't for them. :P

Paige.
08-06-2012, 12:27 PM
I usually fast forward through them all

MKR&*42
10-06-2012, 10:54 PM
I like trailers in a Cinema (although I hate films usually, so I have no idea why'd I like them or even be at a Cinema) but I must admit they are annoying on the very few DVDs that I have bought. Skipping them is quite easy though xD

-Amyy
11-06-2012, 02:51 PM
I like watching film trailers that are on tv and at the cinema, but when I'm watching a dvd I normally skip them all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!