PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Fireworks won't charge?

iBlueBox
08-06-2012, 06:45 PM
I've noted now when double click the blue button to charge fire works.

Do you think this is because they are removing pixels so and if so does that mean fireworks not have unlimited charges?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited

Samantha
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Maybe they've disabled it because it will soon be a thing of the past to charge them via Pixels. Or as you said maybe due to them being removed they've stopped them now, hmm not sure though.

CaptainAce$$
08-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I've noticed this the other day. Didn't bother me much though, Dont use fireworks alot xD

MKR&*42
08-06-2012, 10:46 PM
I've noticed this the other day. Didn't bother me much though, Dont use fireworks alot xD

Maybe they've disabled it because it will soon be a thing of the past to charge them via Pixels. Or as you said maybe due to them being removed they've stopped them now, hmm not sure though.

I've noted now when double click the blue button to charge fire works.

Do you think this is because they are removing pixels so and if so does that mean fireworks not have unlimited charges?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as more suited

Yesssss, the fireworks ach. got removed because you can't charge them anymore because pixels are going! Sad really :( And yes it prob means you'll either have to wait a certain amount of time before charging them or they will prob. have unlimited xD.

lawrawrrr
08-06-2012, 10:49 PM
I thought they said they'd end up being unlimited.

They better not remove effects before I get a chance to stock up!!

twinart
08-06-2012, 11:30 PM
But would be lucky for new members -_-'
I wasted my pixels for charging.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!