PDA

View Full Version : Group Rooms

Lee
09-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Hello,

can you please tell me everything I ever wanted to know about Group Rooms in this thread? +rep tar!

Lee!

Plebings
09-06-2012, 06:05 PM
it costs you 10c to create a group room, you must also be vip for this to work.

once made the only big change is that a new system of rights will take place, you can adjust the rights settings to all members can have rights or only admin, however only admin are allowed to eject furni in both situations.

your room gets a 3 man sign by it's name when its a group room.

you are still able to lock the room, however it will be considered unlocked if people are in the group.

group rooms are the only way for other people to drop furni in your room, it is also useful in that you can drop non-tradable furni such as wired or a few advertising furni, if they leave the group all their furni will return, however you can remove their admin even after they've dropped furni.

if you've joined a group, their group home room is added to your list of 'my rooms', it is also impossible at the moment to delete groups/group rooms.

if you are the owner you can still use :pickall to pick only your furni up, however you can also use the codeword :ejectall to remove everyone's furni

(gives up)

Samantha
11-06-2012, 11:36 AM
it costs you 10c to create a group room, you must also be vip for this to work.

once made the only big change is that a new system of rights will take place, you can adjust the rights settings to all members can have rights or only admin, however only admin are allowed to eject furni in both situations.

your room gets a 3 man sign by it's name when its a group room.

you are still able to lock the room, however it will be considered unlocked if people are in the group.

group rooms are the only way for other people to drop furni in your room, it is also useful in that you can drop non-tradable furni such as wired or a few advertising furni, if they leave the group all their furni will return, however you can remove their admin even after they've dropped furni.

if you've joined a group, their group home room is added to your list of 'my rooms', it is also impossible at the moment to delete groups/group rooms.

if you are the owner you can still use :pickall to pick only your furni up, however you can also use the codeword :ejectall to remove everyone's furni

(gives up)

Didn't know you could give everyone rights in the group so thanks for that Alex, +rep.

Lee
11-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks for your help too Alex :)

Plebings
11-06-2012, 10:10 PM
well thats just how groups work, i don't really know the history of them.

is this for a hxw article or you're just a big noob :D

Lee
13-06-2012, 04:58 PM
well thats just how groups work, i don't really know the history of them.

is this for a hxw article or you're just a big noob :D

http://www.habboxwiki.com/Group_Rooms feel free to edit it for me :)

auffant1
13-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Let me say that for 10c they are very worth it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!