PDA

View Full Version : Careers day

dbgtz
11-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah I have one in college soon and just wondering, what is it roughly they talk about? I mean a couple of mine look interesting but will they basically go on about the same sort of crap in each presentation? Here's the timetable:
http://i46.tinypic.com/28mokys.png

lawrawrrr
11-06-2012, 08:55 PM
They all look like they're slightly different... it'll probably all be related to the same stuff but not EXACTLY the same. Mine was just a walk-round exhibit with people who knew basically nothing, so at least this one seems to have some proper information. even if they do turn out to be rubbish, it's only an hour of your life you've wasted, not worth missing a chance to hear something really useful...

dbgtz
11-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Hmmk. I just wanted to see if some would be too similar or some useless as I could always pick a different presentation to go to instead :P

lawrawrrr
11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
They all seem different, except the student life and are you ready ones - in my uni induction we had similar ones that were literally just common sense...

dbgtz
12-06-2012, 07:09 PM
They all seem different, except the student life and are you ready ones - in my uni induction we had similar ones that were literally just common sense...

Ahh really, well I'll have to look into changing those, thanks :P

Catchetat
13-06-2012, 07:34 PM
doesn't hurt going if u have tons of time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!