PDA

View Full Version : ThisHabbo removed from fansite list

Mathew
12-06-2012, 09:10 PM
...for now anyway. Do you think popular fansites will suffer if they're no longer officially connected? Does the fansite badge actually mean anything anymore?

Hey,

Just been a few rumours we've been kicked off the list - well, we've been suspended as our staff list panel got hacked by Mikkie then bragged about it on there forum, good for us, we've submitted that to Jason and they're taking it to the legal sulake authorities.

This wont be discussed - will give you updates, we was removed at first, but now it's gone from removed to suspended as soon as we explained the situation. I doubt we will be removed, but we don't get anything for being on the list... anyway.

Cheers http://thishabboforum.com/smilies/dez/;%29.gif!

geo
12-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Haha, Mikkie is such a **** omg. He sounds so stupid too.
Meh, who cares, I assume they'll be back on. ThisHabbo does do pretty well (better than Habbox at some things :P) it's just they keep getting hacked and stuff, haha. I see so many people with the fansite badge, and then I ask for the link, and there fansite is shocking. Guess they're just in for the badge really. :P

Pigperson
12-06-2012, 09:38 PM
ThisHabbo is a good fansite, even if this message has bad grammar (I believe it is we were rather than was :P). I'm sure they will be OK.

Will

Robbie
12-06-2012, 09:42 PM
it's ok, the "legal sulake authorities" will fix it

jasey
12-06-2012, 11:13 PM
fansites are such drama, honestly. the communities on fansites are nice in some ways but back in the day when fansites were just places with news, updates and opinions by the owner there was never drama like this. yes, sulake legal team will be jumping in here to save everyone from the devious hacker of a fansite they don't care about will not be doing much here. the melodrama is too much for me in this case. that's saying something!

Polur
12-06-2012, 11:26 PM
fansites are such drama, honestly. the communities on fansites are nice in some ways but back in the day when fansites were just places with news, updates and opinions by the owner there was never drama like this. yes, sulake legal team will be jumping in here to save everyone from the devious hacker of a fansite they don't care about will not be doing much here. the melodrama is too much for me in this case. that's saying something!

agreed, fansites were so chilled a couple of years ago. then stupid jealousy over which fansite is best causes fansite owners to attack other fansites, it really is pathetic since thishabbo and habbohub will no doubt be at each others' (metaphorical) throats from now on.

Habbox, ClubHabbo and HabbCrazy are really the only fansites which take no part in the drama.

Recursion
12-06-2012, 11:27 PM

For once, I agree with you.

Samantha
13-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Tbh I don't think they were that worthy of being put on a first, they only asked to be put on so its not like they officially earned it etc.

Jazz
13-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Tbh I don't think they were that worthy of being put on a first, they only asked to be put on so its not like they officially earned it etc.

Completely agreed with you here.

Grig
13-06-2012, 08:46 AM
They has numerous screw ups such as swearing on the radio and broke the Habbo way numerous times. Despite some positives, they shouldn't have been on that list in the first place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!