PDA

View Full Version : You now get warned for blocking.

MKR&*42
14-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Hollie Biscuitss;)showed me this (it's happened to her a few times now) - you're now more likely to get warned for blocking. Here's the message you get if you're reported for it:

http://i46.tinypic.com/23ve04o.png

This is certainly a very minor improvement (considering people block quest rooms all the times), but those apostrophes look quite weird somehow :l.

scottish
14-06-2012, 12:10 PM
You've always been warned for blocking depending on the moderator.

Some will kick others from blocking (i.e. mazes), some will say its the room owners job.

Nothings changed.

Hollie
14-06-2012, 12:11 PM
twice lmao, wasn't actually blocking when i got it before ;l

MKR&*42
14-06-2012, 12:12 PM
You've always been warned for blocking depending on the moderator.

Some will kick others from blocking (i.e. mazes), some will say its the room owners job.

Nothings changed.

Really, how come they refuse to kick people from quest rooms then? xD.
Biscuitss; You were blocking Hollie LOL. You told me on MSN you deliberately did it :l

lawrawrrr
14-06-2012, 12:14 PM
I've never been warned for this but I'm glad they have brought it in (even if it's only a little bit more). Especially in quest rooms, people always tend to block because it's soooo funny...

scottish
14-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Biscuitss; You were blocking Hollie LOL. You told me on MSN you deliberately did it :l

As I said, depends on the moderator.

I've had several in the past that kick people from blocking rooms (e.g. mazes) and others who simply reply saying it's the room owners responsibility to remove people they don't wish.

MKR&*42
14-06-2012, 12:18 PM
As I said, depends on the moderator.

I've had several in the past that kick people from blocking rooms (e.g. mazes) and others who simply reply saying it's the room owners responsibility to remove people they don't wish.

Oh right aha, I've never experienced anyone be kicked for it (nowadays) and I suppose it's quite good that at least some moderators bother to remove them from the room.

Hollie
14-06-2012, 12:20 PM
@Biscuitss (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68762); You were blocking Hollie LOL. You told me on MSN you deliberately did it :l

no i said i flicked the switch ;l nd the second time i said i wasnt watching gosh :(

MKR&*42
14-06-2012, 12:22 PM
no i said i flicked the switch ;l nd the second time i said i wasnt watching gosh :(

Excuses :l It's k Hollie, just wished you'd seen who kicked you lmfao.

Hollie
14-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Excuses :l It's k Hollie, just wished you'd seen who kicked you lmfao.

truth x i dont see how it could have been someone with rights though seeing as no one could have asked them to come, i dunno like i said i wasn't watching :P

Seikou
14-06-2012, 03:21 PM
it's good that you get warned for it now i suppose, prevents sad maze blockers but yeah sometimes you get warned for no reason which is a bit daft and annoying

geo
14-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Never been warned before, and whenever I've reported, no action has been taken. Meh, what good is a warning, I think it should be a warning, then if they haven't moved within 10 seconds, they should be kicked. Some Habbos are AFK or wouldn't care about a warning.

GommeInc
14-06-2012, 04:16 PM
I remember being warned or other people being warned when they were blocking areas back when I played :S

Paige.
14-06-2012, 04:55 PM
every time i've reported blockers in the past nothing happened so hopefully they're more strict on this now as it'll sort of prevent blocking in mazes etc

Red
14-06-2012, 04:57 PM
They seem to have updated all the messages. So much cuter. They have been kicking for a while but it depends on the mod on duty.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!