PDA

View Full Version : What would you say are the easiest games for new players?

.DnB
14-06-2012, 05:06 PM
When the mute ends I want to have 1 or more game rooms open to show the new players (I am a helper) because then I can explain how to play and they will have something fun to do instead of going to the rooms where cybering, bullying etc. is going on! I would say don't hit the wall and pod races are simple BUT they are pretty boring!

lawrawrrr
14-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Don't get a carrot is really easy to understand and play and other related games (don't roll a six, don't get an ice cream etc).

FF and cozzie change are also easy to explain but not really show when there's just 2 of you... same with bingo.

You could always go to existing game rooms just to show them?

.DnB
14-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Don't get a carrot is really easy to understand and play and other related games (don't roll a six, don't get an ice cream etc).

FF and cozzie change are also easy to explain but not really show when there's just 2 of you... same with bingo.

You could always go to existing game rooms just to show them?

Ah I forgot about the fridge game, thanks. Yeah I know, I want to actually make the room so there is a place for inexperienced users to come and play without getting scammed

Samantha
14-06-2012, 05:40 PM
I would say FF probably but like Laura said Don't Get a Carrot and stuff are more obvious. I think a Quiz could be good to as many know you just ask questions in one? :P.

MKR&*42
14-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Don't hit the floor!!! that's quite fun if you tell them about power-ups (e.g. Dragon burns mat) and stuff.

I'll list all the games I can think of and then I'll tell you which I'd recommend as a helper:

* Telephrase (it teaches them about wired)
* "Pay Day"
* Bingo
* Don't get a/Don't roll a.. (teaches them about item dispensers and hand items/giving handitems xD)
* Pod racing/don't hit my wall
* FF
* CC (Nice and simple - teaches them how to change clothes and lets them browse through a choice of clothes)
* Design a room (this is rarely played anymore but I personally loved it - teaches them about what "rights" is and the variety of furniture available to purchase. Could also help show 'em the basics of furniture control.)
* Addition
* Trivia/Quiz
* Carnival
* Don't touch the floor/Melting Carpets (stated above)
* Battle Banzai/Freeze/Ice Tag rooms - they're pretty good tbh.
* Wired maze - not rlly a game but still quite good I suppose
* Drink racing (same reason as don't get a..)
* Stab
* Dodgeball
* Furni trap
* Find the black/red mat (forgot which 1) (also teaches them about the moodlight and how to get a fully black room xD).

That's all I can think of for now :P x My recommendations are in bold.

Paige.
14-06-2012, 06:10 PM
the easiest games which would be easy to explain would probably be don't get a carrot/ice cream, don't roll a six and falling furni imo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!