PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Achievements...

Munex
16-06-2012, 02:11 PM
I decided to do some automatic skateboard grinding to get some achievements since there is nothing else to do on a muted Habbo... and wow, it is long...

Habbo achievements are ridiculous - without automatic boosters, how can anyone get the top rank?

Either they want us to cheat, or they really didn't think the achievements through :S ...

Discuss

GoldenMerc
16-06-2012, 02:11 PM
I decided to do some automatic skateboard grinding to get some achievements since there is nothing else to do on a muted Habbo... and wow, it is long...

Habbo achievements are ridiculous - without automatic boosters, how can anyone get the top rank?

Either they want us to cheat, or they really didn't think the achievements through :S ...

Discuss
I think most of them should take around 3-4 years without boosting tbh, pretty hard lol.

MKR&*42
16-06-2012, 02:15 PM
The freeze power up collector is the worst. XX is something insane like 72,000 power ups and you can't really boost that easily unless you used an auto clicker, but it would still take you forever. I've seen 1 person with it and was like "my god...".

Doesn't help that the stickie collector XX is about 70,000 stikis as well lol. It's ridiculous.

Munex
16-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I've literally been doing the skateboarding one for over 10 hours and only gone up three levels, currently on XVI - it's madness!

lawrawrrr
16-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Once you get to the higher levels they do take forever! I'm boosting atm to get pixels, ofc using an afk booster but it's not EXACTLY cheating... xD

Jarkie
16-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I've literally been doing the skateboarding one for over 10 hours and only gone up three levels, currently on XVI - it's madness!

I'm on XVII (Slider) and you need 80000 and its taken ages :L only 2 more levels after >.<
XVIII (Jumper) atm need 30000 to get to level 19 :l

The achievement numbers in my eyes are not doable for completion (without cheating) unless you have a spear few years..

sex
16-06-2012, 02:58 PM
yeah exactly its suppose to take a few years, such as the true habbo and vip achievements

Munex
16-06-2012, 03:00 PM
I just rechecked - my slider is actually at XV, it's my jumper than is on XVI ... WHY!? This sliding thing is taking forever! If there wasn't a mute, I would definitely not be wasting my time doing it. And I also agree that it's impossible without "cheating"; it's not practical, even if it's designed to be done over years.

iBlueBox
16-06-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm level 18/20 on Skateboard Slider,

and level 20/20 om Jumper :P

Pigperson
16-06-2012, 03:33 PM
They aren't that great tbh, they aren't very fun to do but it's something to do when you have time or are away.

Will

Succubus
16-06-2012, 04:17 PM
I suppose it gets it done quicker then manual effort, I don't bother any more tbh.

geo
16-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I do find the skateboarding ones ridiculous, it's just too much effort. I was gonna do some boosting to get myself pixels but I'm enjoying fast food too much, and I happen to be alright at that too, so I've got myself quite a lot of badges with that. :)

Munex
16-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I've just given up on boosting, I shall play Fast Food too!

j0rd
16-06-2012, 05:10 PM
This is how they should be, it should be a challenge to receive them. If they were simple to get and hardly any effort needed, they would be utter pointless and worthless.

Munex
16-06-2012, 05:36 PM
This is how they should be, it should be a challenge to receive them. If they were simple to get and hardly any effort needed, they would be utter pointless and worthless.

There's challenging, and then there's ridiculous. It's not achievable unless you cheat to get it, which makes it less of a challenge and more of an AFK-boosting competition.

j0rd
16-06-2012, 05:53 PM
There's challenging, and then there's ridiculous. It's not achievable unless you cheat to get it, which makes it less of a challenge and more of an AFK-boosting competition.

No they are all achievable, even if it takes years to get them. I think you are not too familiar with achievements, easy achievements are boring and pointless in my opinion.

Munex
16-06-2012, 05:55 PM
No they are all achievable, even if it takes years to get them. I think you are not too familiar with achievements, easy achievements are boring and pointless in my opinion.

Of course it is possible, in theory, to achieve the achievements on Habbo without cheating ... but it would literally take you YEARS; I don't think it is healthy to spend so much time on Habbo gaining these achievements. I think easy achievements are boring too, as I stated in the original post, but overly repetitive ones are also boring.

lawrawrrr
16-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Of course it is possible, in theory, to achieve the achievements on Habbo without cheating ... but it would literally take you YEARS; I don't think it is healthy to spend so much time on Habbo gaining these achievements. I think easy achievements are boring too, as I stated in the original post, but overly repetitive ones are also boring.

Which ones particularly are you talking about? Nearly all of the time-consuming ones take like 1551 minutes (just over 60 hours) which isn't that much, 5 minutes a day

Paige.
16-06-2012, 08:00 PM
i find them really boring so don't bother with them tbh, i don't mind that they take a long time to get high achievements as it is meant to be a challenge but i wish they were actually fun to do

e5
19-06-2012, 01:16 PM
XX freeze power ups is 98,100. I'm on level 19 for it, nearly level 20. I did the skateboarding ones like the first week they were released!
The freeze power up collector is the worst. XX is something insane like 72,000 power ups and you can't really boost that easily unless you used an auto clicker, but it would still take you forever. I've seen 1 person with it and was like "my god...".

Doesn't help that the stickie collector XX is about 70,000 stikis as well lol. It's ridiculous.

Samantha
19-06-2012, 01:38 PM
I know they changed most of the normal badges like you get the 'Nice as pie I' badge for respecting 2 times instead of 100 so maybe they'll lower them one day?

I don't mind the amounts but then again I don't boost often. The only ones I got XX on is the Freeze! one whereby you had to freeze people.

Seikou
19-06-2012, 01:56 PM
i don't really play the games like freeze and stuff but when i boost which is very rarely i always do it for a long time but achievements don't really bother me tbh

MKR&*42
19-06-2012, 02:33 PM
XX freeze power ups is 98,100. I'm on level 19 for it, nearly level 20. I did the skateboarding ones like the first week they were released!

How are you at 19 omg :l. I'm on 5 LMAO.

Fifty-Six
19-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Skateboarding isn't that bad, tbh. I got XX on both of them within the first few weeks they were released. I'm at XV for the 4 play/win banzai and freeze achievements. They take a long time.

osvaldod
19-06-2012, 07:57 PM
can some1 help me ?? im trying to get the roller achievement but my habbo always sleeps and gets kiked instead of waving and all the other habbos are waving and im the only sleeping :( what do i have to do?

ahagotyou
16-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah i just started today to do skateboarding im 11/20 jumper and 9/20 slider...keep in mind this only took me one hour tops.

Edited by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump old threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!