PDA

View Full Version : Give Reward

Lewis
17-06-2012, 01:02 PM
As we all know, in the welcome lounge whenever you enter you receive a badge with a torch. Here is the thing that makes it happen!

http://i49.tinypic.com/9ptd7r.png

I managed to click it in time before everything loaded and it has the same look as the give points wired. Do you think this will ever be released to maybe allow users when they enter your room to join your badge or maybe give furni from your hand if they win a game?

Do you think a reward wired will ever be released for habbos to use? Or only staff to give away badges etc?

Succubus
17-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Personally I think it would only be used for staff, I don't see the point of us having it even if it were to be for a group badge seeing as not every one would want to join the group and knowing most people they'd place them in every single group room.

Besides we've for a give points for banzi etc ;)

MKR&*42
17-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Oh that's bloody cool tbh. Is this the wired spotted ages ago that never got released to the public?

Least we know how people get the badges when entering a room now aha. I doubt it'd be released to the public though.

Lewis
17-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Personally I think it would only be used for staff, I don't see the point of us having it even if it were to be for a group badge seeing as not every one would want to join the group and knowing most people they'd place them in every single group room.

Besides we've for a give points for banzi etc ;)

it could be for auto wired games and so when someone wins, they get a certain furni chosen from your hand. Or maybe, a locked group in a maze and you have to find the keyword to join the locked group fully and get past. There's lots of good reasons to have something like this :)!

Paige.
17-06-2012, 01:23 PM
I've always wondered how they did this. Pretty cool tbh.

it could be for auto wired games and so when someone wins, they get a certain furni chosen from your hand. Or maybe, a locked group in a maze and you have to find the keyword to join the locked group fully and get past. There's lots of good reasons to have something like this :)!

Like the sound of this tbh, they should release it for these kind of uses!

Jarkie
17-06-2012, 01:25 PM

Sounds very good!

Zuth
17-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I think it will be staff only.

geo
17-06-2012, 01:41 PM
I wish users could create their own, simple badges for group rooms. And if you got to the end of a maze, and there was a badge created by the owner, you could get a badge going ''I completed *insert name here* wired maze'' or something, that would be cool. Doubt it would happen any time soon though. :(

Eric
17-06-2012, 01:45 PM
pretty cool but i doubt it will be released for habbos to use

Michael
17-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Or you could choose a furniture from the catalouge and when triggered by X amount of people, it sends the gift to the users invetory, and your credits pay for it.

lawrawrrr
17-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh this is cool! I don't see why Habbos would actually want one though, unless they want games to be run while they're offline?

LiquidLuck.
17-06-2012, 02:00 PM
It'd be awesome if it was released in the catalogue, but I doubt it, it sounds like a too important furniture to be available for everyone..

Shorty
17-06-2012, 02:07 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9248/interestingb.png

Munex
17-06-2012, 02:31 PM
That screenshot is pretty cool, confused how you have it though.

I also think it won't be released to the public. The fact that the name is messed up is more proof that it isn't intended for the public. However, it could be quite cool in game rooms to stop scamming ... I haven't thought it through entirely but a room owner could potentially use one of these to prove that they will not scam the winner of their game? Highly doubt it will be released though.

LiquidLuck.
17-06-2012, 02:35 PM
This feature would require Habbo to create lots of badges, although the screenshot does look pretty cool.

qaxzsw
18-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Has anyone noticed what the red text on the screenshot says?

Make sure rewards are badges or non-tradeable items
haha tight!

Xedia
18-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Has anyone noticed what the red text on the screenshot says?

haha tight!

wow lol

Logandyer45
18-06-2012, 09:56 PM
It would be over used by Habbo's, but yet good money promo for Habbo. It will get Habbo's to go get the coin cards and then buy the item. Tbh, I think it should be a staff only furni. But Habbo does have their ways.

e5
19-06-2012, 12:38 PM
I've seen this before in another prize room. I think it's just Ben made for staff use tbh.

Seikou
19-06-2012, 01:26 PM
it would be good if they decided to release it for us to use, it would be really cool :~)

Pigperson
19-06-2012, 06:21 PM
That looks amazing, would be good for games :)

Will

Lee
19-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Of course it wont be released, it was intented for staff else I'd just put "Badge Code: ADM, HBA etc..." :P

Logandyer45
19-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Of course it wont be released, it was intented for staff else I'd just put "Badge Code: ADM, HBA etc..." :P

Right.

Floxed
19-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Pretty old news though. I think Habbo first used it with "Let's get Quizzical", which started in March.

It's pretty handy when it comes to creating events and competitions. In .nl it has been used for Let's get Quizzical, Kickwars, mother's day, a competition called Collecting Huppies and of course the Facebook competitions.

Further, like said above, it won't be released.

Lewis
19-06-2012, 08:37 PM

Mate, I didn't mean THE ACTUAL thing. I meant some sort of reward system, not actual badge IDs etc, just something similar to that....? Why would I even be dumb enough to think that we would be able to hand out badges lmao x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!