PDA

View Full Version : Farm House/Barn

sex
17-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Hi would anyonf have an example of a room where someone has made like a farmhouse/ really nice barn on habbo? Im making a game and i need one for a certain room :P

Samantha
17-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I would suggest looking at horse rooms? They have barn like items so maybe they've created a barn with them. Not on Habbo atm so can't give a more indepth responce as to where they may be lmao :D.

MKR&*42
17-06-2012, 06:55 PM
AS sam said, Horse rooms would be good. Try:

tag:horse
tag:barn
tag:stables
tag:farm

In Room Search as well :) Or take a quick look at the "Pets" subcategory.

Pigperson
18-06-2012, 07:10 PM
I would suggest looking at horse rooms? They have barn like items so maybe they've created a barn with them. Not on Habbo atm so can't give a more indepth responce as to where they may be lmao :D.

Yeh this is a good suggestion as the only barn furni I can think of is from the horse section.

Will

Samantha
18-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Yeh this is a good suggestion as the only barn furni I can think of is from the horse section.

Will

There's a different kind of barn warns (not sure if they were released in Twilight) but I rarely see them (used) so as said the horse section is your oyster.

Pigperson
18-06-2012, 07:18 PM
There's a different kind of barn warns (not sure if they were released in Twilight) but I rarely see them (used) so as said the horse section is your oyster.

Yeh I remember those like garage-styled big walls.

Will

geo
18-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Pretty sure Rakker made something that looked quite like a barn, however I haven't really seen any barn rooms before. The only one I've seen before was some room and they used the stable teleporters as roofs and the 1c red wrapping paper for the walls. Can't think of the name. I agree with Intersocial; though, tag:barn etc is your best chance.

sex
18-06-2012, 11:24 PM
ty peoplem i had an idea to make one out of tiger rocks after seeing aloe.vera's room but they are too expensive and no one has them haha!

iFlame
18-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Maybe try on google and see if there are any designs on there?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!