PDA

View Full Version : Buy pixel memorial or get floor patterns and wallpapers for achievements?

osvaldod
18-06-2012, 02:49 AM
i got 16809 pixels and 20c, in stuff 31c.. no vip.. what should i buy !! :( get achievement score or that furni plz help (yn) achievement score: 5665 im looking forward max my points :p

lawrawrrr
18-06-2012, 07:16 AM
If you want some more credits, I suggest buying pixel chairs and selling them 50 for 1c! With your credits you could get thousands!!! ;P I bought a pixel memorial for the nostalgia cos I don't really care about achievement scores :)

Samantha
18-06-2012, 10:15 AM
The Pixel Memorial isn't available for long in the Catalogue and soon enough it will be removed, the Wallpaper however will stay but it will cost credits (probably more than the Pixel Memorial over time) therefore, I feel Wallpaper may benefit you more as you could easily use the credits on the item after it goes out of the Catalogue so you don't need to spend pixels on it!

MKR&*42
18-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Hmm, well personally I don't care about the ach. score (anymore xD) and it's just a number but if you're determined to get to the next level, go for it. My best bet would be with the pixel memorial though because that has a chance of increasing in price (may not be much but you might sell high if you're lucky? lol) whereas your achievement score takes an awful lot of time.

Why not just buy wallpaper/flooring and keep it? It's what I've done in case I make some more rooms... for some unknown reason lol x

Red
18-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I decided to get the wallpaper/floor achievements. I spent my last 8k on wallpaper and floor, just to keep for future rooms.

Seikou
18-06-2012, 12:37 PM
i spent most of mine on wallpaper & floors :~)

Paige.
18-06-2012, 03:45 PM
i think you should buy wallpaper and flooring, you can always buy the pixel memorial out of the catalogue

Munex
18-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Definitely little bits like the wallpapers, pixel chairs and effects. All of these are really handy for future use whereas the memorial is pretty pointless and not worth the investment.

Pigperson
18-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Pixel Memorial is good to make like 10c profit from your credits. Achievements are nice but don't really help you out that much IMO. I guess making use of the free wallpaper etc is good though.

Will

Fifty-Six
20-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Spend your pixels on the wallpaper/floor achievements. It will save you hundreds of credits. Why not do it now when you can do it for free (only pixels) than wait until you need to spend credits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!