PDA

View Full Version : Making A Difference

olowe07
20-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Making a Difference as a Habbo ...
Do something different, Define yourself and your views and make a change for the better.

It is a shame that in the recent events that have happened on Habbo we no longer have a place to make random rooms, make friends and generally talk to people.

This is a short forum post about how I think you can help get your mind in a good state to move on from Habbo or help you come to terms with how anyone can help improve something.

Accepting What Has Happened
Its very important that we null the void that (as Loyal Habbo's) can be created by the Loss of a game or something you have in your arsenal to take yourself away from the real world. It can be really hard to do this but its good to accept that these problems with the site where caused by sick members of society praying on young and vulnerable kids.

Making a Change
Realize that you as an individual have huge amounts of power to change things. If you really feel cheated, let down or generally annoyed that Sulake has not listened to you or other things other than you have caused the recent problems you have the option to leave it. The power as a person to quit or leave something has a huge impact on both yourself and the thing your leaving. Make sure you do what you know is right inside and if leaving a site in which has changed into a paedophile heaven then you should do this.

Moving On
There are billions of online games out there for you to use and meet new people on. Remember that Habbo might be addictive but this is what the website owners want it to be! Don't be a sheep and follow the crowd.. Move on with yourself and sit in real life and think about the impact Habbo is having on your real life. Try and be positive and strive to new places and maybe try and start something new yourself. Habbo is becoming old now and soon it will have its additive effect on you again, so while its wearing off take time to think and act accordingly.

I hope this has helped you and if you need any extra help and advice about this matter you can Personal Message me via Habbox Forums.

Regards,

Omar
( Twitter: @Omar_Lowe (https://twitter.com/#!/Omar_Lowe) )

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Current Affairs' to here as more suited

Samantha
20-06-2012, 09:27 AM
You know this is for real life current affairs yeah?

Anyway nice post.

Mathew
20-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Ah, I know a couple of guys who may benefit from reading this... Richie; Kyle; ;)

The fact you (and others) are still labelling it as a "paedophile haven" a week later is pretty annoying. I think it's clear to see that it's a minority of users who engage in that behaviour and you're failing to recognise the thousands who play it legitimately. Some people may be addicted, but I think shoving a label like that is still quite inappropriate.

Also... "I don't like how my personal Twitter is been taken over by #Habbo (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23Habbo) or related matters. lol"
Perhaps it's because you posted it on a Habbo fansite and you reply to both Channel 4 and PaulLaFo.. :P

Inseriousity.
20-06-2012, 10:25 AM
"Hi I'm Mike, I haven't played Habbo Hotel in... 6 months"
-everyone in the room claps-

lolol why are you treating Habbo like its an addiction :P

Fifty-Six
20-06-2012, 09:13 PM
What is this.. Habbo Addicts Anonymous? :D

lTraditional
20-06-2012, 09:57 PM
You have the same surname as me, woo! Anyway, Mathew can take advantage of this as his life is practically Habbo! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!