PDA

View Full Version : Gold HC Badge Question

Greed
20-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey everyone! I have a quick question regarding the Gold HC Badge.

I know that the HC program was removed a while ago, thus leaving VIP as the only membership program. So, I was wondering since I am still wearing my gold HC badge, if I were to stop wearing it, would it disappear forever?

Thanks in advance!

Alex3213
20-06-2012, 09:09 PM
I don't wear my HC badge and it still exists so I presume that you'll keep it if you remove it. :)

Fifty-Six
20-06-2012, 09:11 PM
No, I've still got mine in my badges inventory. It wasn't replaced/removed by the new VIP/HC badges. You'll keep it.

Camcorder
21-06-2012, 03:35 AM
I accidentally removed mine a few weeks ago and now it's gone!

Mikey
21-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah I still have mine in my badges section. :)

LiquidLuck.
21-06-2012, 02:50 PM
I accidentally removed mine a few weeks ago and now it's gone!
Search carefully in your inventory? I have so many badges sometimes it takes me 5mins to find a specific one.

Pigperson
21-06-2012, 04:37 PM
If you check your badge inventory, if it's still there then I guess it would still work but if it isn't there, it is likely that you can't rewear it. I remember aspiring to have that badge ages ago (A)

Will

Camcorder
22-06-2012, 03:18 AM
Search carefully in your inventory? I have so many badges sometimes it takes me 5mins to find a specific one.

Oh I think I know which badge you guys are referring to now (the square one that says HC?). The HC badge I lost was the old styled (and much nicer) shiny badge for joining HC for over 12 months.

LiquidLuck.
22-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Oh I think I know which badge you guys are referring to now (the square one that says HC?). The HC badge I lost was the old styled (and much nicer) shiny badge for joining HC for over 12 months.
I knew you were referring to that one, that's the TRUE HC badge, the other is just something stupid ugly badge created just so those that buy HC now get something to show off.

e5
22-06-2012, 11:52 AM
You keep your hc badge and get the HC badge when you renew VIP or have it.

Camcorder
23-06-2012, 02:57 AM
I knew you were referring to that one, that's the TRUE HC badge, the other is just something stupid ugly badge created just so those that buy HC now get something to show off.

Yeah it's quite ugly.. they put so much more effort into the older badges. Even the common ones were designed well. Most of the ones now are lame.

LiquidLuck.
23-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah it's quite ugly.. they put so much more effort into the older badges. Even the common ones were designed well. Most of the ones now are lame.

Some are cute, but yeah you just can't compare old badges to new ones xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!