PDA

View Full Version : Bus Monitor Harassed and Bullied on School Bus

Ardemax
21-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Warning: This video contains swearing and will be distressing to some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk&feature=player_embedded

Long story short: 68-year-old Karen got harassed and bullied (as seen in the video) by a bunch of middle-schoolers in America.

I found watching the video really quite horrible to watch and felt like something should be done seriously. This is essentially the next generation and they're acting like this... what the hell.

Anyways, if you feel compelled to do so, you can donate to Karen to give her a holiday (that she rightfully deserves) by clicking here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place!

Thoughts on the matter guys?

Chippiewill
21-06-2012, 09:18 PM
They've already raised over 20x her salary so it'll get her a holiday and a retirement.

sex
21-06-2012, 09:21 PM
i already said this but its so uncomfortable to watch! when she found out about the video and watched it she heard some of the things they said to her for the first time because she is hard of hearing :(

Matthew
21-06-2012, 09:28 PM
That's awful...

How can people be so horrible like that, urgh.

David
21-06-2012, 09:28 PM
she should have turned round and choke slammed the little *****

Ardemax
21-06-2012, 09:36 PM
she should have turned round and choke slammed the little *****

That's the thing. In this strange messed-up world in which we live in, she would've got in more trouble for laying a finger on them than the "children" chanting insults at her.

dbgtz
21-06-2012, 09:47 PM
What the ****, that's disgraceful. If this happened near me I would tell this kids to shut the hell up, I will be glad when these people develop their own problems. These kids are so ******* moronic aswell, repeating the same insults which don't even make sense.

Phil
21-06-2012, 10:11 PM
They were calling her by name so they must have known her somehow? Nevertheless that's horrible! I couldn't watch the video so forgive me if I'm wrong but it's a wonder how someone on the bus didn't interfere or they weren't kicked off for harassment!

brandon
21-06-2012, 10:19 PM
That was difficult to watch, hope they get their comeuppance and I love that $340k has been raised for her.

iLogan
21-06-2012, 10:26 PM
I couldn't watch all of that. Horrible stuff :(

j0rd
21-06-2012, 10:59 PM
That is shocking and simply sickening. These 'kids' make me sick and I would love to meet some of them so show them a tiny bit of respect.

Fifty-Six
21-06-2012, 11:33 PM
That's terrible. I can't believe they treated her like that. So glad over $350,000 has been raised for her. Well deserved.

MKR&*42
22-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the future generation of kids!!!

Seriously, 16 seconds in and I wanted to punch every single one of them. It's horrid what they did to her, and for nearly 11 minutes? P.s. someone tell me what age middle-school covers?

They keep using the same insults, they can even see she's clearly distressed and upset - I didn't realise kids have no remorse these days.However, saying that, I know a large number of people in my school who would act this way (15/16 year olds) towards someone. But I'm sure middle-school is a lot younger?

I'm only about 7 mins in, I'm not even sure if I'll make it to the end :(

-:Undertaker:-
22-06-2012, 10:22 AM
How saddening, it reminds me of an older teacher who taught me a few years back who was constantly jibed over her weight and you could see how demoralised she had become over that many years of teaching, looking back now I wish i'd of said something - incredibly cowardly of me not to have at the time.

The $440,000 raised, will this all defintely go to Karen yes? if so, amazing and I hope she truly enjoys her retirement.

Matthew
22-06-2012, 10:24 AM
i already said this but its so uncomfortable to watch! when she found out about the video and watched it she heard some of the things they said to her for the first time because she is hard of hearing :(

thats so sad :(

Its about to hit $450k!

Jurv
22-06-2012, 10:31 AM
i watched this yesterday and i found it disgusting. i don't understand how someone can say those sort of things to anyone, especially in this case as she's 68 years old. it makes you wonder about the parents of the children too, they must have been brought up in this way or it probably wouldn't have happened. they should have some respect for the poor woman.

Ardemax
22-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Seriously, 16 seconds in and I wanted to punch every single one of them. It's horrid what they did to her, and for nearly 11 minutes? P.s. someone tell me what age middle-school covers?

It covers 10-14 year olds (I believe). Correct me if I am wrong.

But if it is, it makes the whole situation worse. The way they think it's acceptable to do that at that age sends shivers down my spine.

Matthew
22-06-2012, 10:42 AM

But if it is, it makes the whole situation worse. The way they think it's acceptable to do that at that age sends shivers down my spine.

This- I'm pretty sure middle school is our year 7-9?

the fund just passed $450k!

MKR&*42
22-06-2012, 10:48 AM

Whoa seriously? That's disgraceful if one of them (or all) are potentially 10. They're not even adolescents yet (most likely) :S. I worry about my future children now lol.

Over 21,000 people have donated wow. It's reached $450,000 now btw :D. I also like how they made a petition so that it avoids tax.

Samantha
22-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Managed to watch it all but kept myself occupied doing other things so I was secondary listening. Those comments were horrifying to say the least, if anyone had done that when my parents were younger they would have got smacked so much, and the cane. I don't see that happening in many places let alone children of that age, I don't even swear and they were on about sexual things and swearing to high heaven. She shouldn't have to go through that, no one shoudl.

SackRace
22-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Disgraceful behavior, can't believe people can do that. As Dave said she should of turned round and chocked that ******* idoit.

Ardemax
22-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I can actually see this donation fund reaching $1million. I would be so pleased for her and part of my faith in humanity would be restored!

MissAlice
22-06-2012, 03:44 PM
$496,982

Wish I hadn’t watched the recording; it brought tears to my eyes. What awful kids, even asking her where she lived, and threatening to rob her :( I hope they have been named and shamed in their community, and seriously punished for such despicable behaviour.

Matthew
22-06-2012, 04:10 PM
$496,982

Wish I hadn’t watched the recording; it brought tears to my eyes. What awful kids, even asking her where she lived, and threatening to rob her :( I hope they have been named and shamed in their community, and seriously punished for such despicable behaviour.

they were named on the video and the parents of one of the children have so far been interviewed

Succubus
22-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Ugh this is horrid, so many cruel people in the world. What a mean thing to do to someone to innocent.

Neversoft
22-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Initiate the battle royale program now.

GommeInc
22-06-2012, 10:32 PM
That was shocking... They should be named and shamed, and all hell should be let loose on such vile children.

It's weird there was absolutely no one on the bus with any amount of decency to stick up for her and beat the crap out of them, usually there is at least one person to protect the innocent.

Well done for her for having a stiff lip and taking it though, she could of had fun beating the crap out of them but she didn't. She was the bigger person.

Shockwave.2CC
23-06-2012, 01:32 AM
If I was on that bus when that was happening I would of got up and knocked all of them out, seriously.
That is not how you treat people especially when tey are old.
I really hope they grow up fat or get hit by a bus.
It might be a horrible thing to say, but that video really got my blood boiling.

Eric
23-06-2012, 06:56 AM
disrespectful and ignorant children, how can they treat an elderly woman like that? she deserves a vacation and not putting up with all these undisciplined kids

Mikey
23-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Do children these days not have respect for adults and especially someone who is supposed to be looking after them. I wouldn't in my right mind act like that now and even when I was younger, it's completely disrespectful and horrid. As people have said I would have stepped in and at least got them to stop because it's not right. Glad she got that amount of money and can enjoy the rest of her life along with her retirement and have a holiday aswell. :)

Matthew
23-06-2012, 12:28 PM
If I was on that bus when that was happening I would of got up and knocked all of them out, seriously.
That is not how you treat people especially when tey are old.
I really hope they grow up fat or get hit by a bus.
It might be a horrible thing to say, but that video really got my blood boiling.

I realise you're angry but IMO saying something like that just makes you as bad as them :P!

MKR&*42
23-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Jeez, over $600,000 raised already - nearly 39 x her normal salary lol. I'm still very proud that people are so willing to donate to her :)

GommeInc
23-06-2012, 02:27 PM
I realise you're angry but IMO saying something like that just makes you as bad as them :P!
To be fair, he didn't go into any details like being killed or mortally wounded. For all we know the extra padding may protect them and hopefully knock some sense into them :P

It's funny how many times "fat ass" appears in that video. "Dumb ass" comes to mind when hearing those children speak with their limited vocabulary and lack of decency.

Has she chosen where she is going on holiday? :P

Matthew
23-06-2012, 02:30 PM
To be fair, he didn't go into any details like being killed or mortally wounded. For all we know the extra padding may protect them and hopefully knock some sense into them :P

It's funny how many times "fat ass" appears in that video. "Dumb ass" comes to mind when hearing those children speak with their limited vocabulary and lack of decency.

Has she chosen where she is going on holiday? :P

probably the moon or somewhere the way the donations are going!

Ardemax
23-06-2012, 04:30 PM
The good thing to note is that she will never have to work again.

Richie
27-06-2012, 09:22 AM
I don't think this has been posted yet. This is ******* horrible. Feel for this old lady, silly ***** those kids are. They deserve a good kick up the arse. Disrespectful *****.

ickles
27-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Eugh, this video makes me angry, they pulled her hair? slapped her arm with a book? what sort of children are they! They have no respect or morals they're just making themselves look bad!

I hope this lady has a great holiday, she certainly deserves it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!