PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Memorial

triston220
22-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Is the Pixel Memorial considered a rare?

If so, why isn't it listed on Habbox? :)

Thanks.

Jordan
22-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Probably because it was released during the mute and you can't get a value for it when no-one is talking and trading with them.

I don't even know if it's tradeable to be honest.

Samantha
22-06-2012, 11:12 PM
It's tradeable Jordan; however, you have to consider the mute, also due to it still being available in the Catalogue that value is probably more accurate until it is removed at the moment! However, due to it being released not long ago we haven't had the time either!

LiquidLuck.
23-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I used to spend all my pixels to buy pet food, but I wish I had kept them just to buy it D: It looks really cool and a really annoying sound xD

lawrawrrr
23-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Once it starts really trading than MP, it'll probably be updated, not really a fair price otherwise!

Flamedragon3
23-06-2012, 05:11 AM
I used to spend all my pixels to buy pet food, but I wish I had kept them just to buy it D: It looks really cool and a really annoying sound xD

Didn't know it made a sound O_O Better drop it on my floor now and listen.

LiquidLuck.
23-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Didn't know it made a sound O_O Better drop it on my floor now and listen.
I changed my audio settings, so Habbo never makes a sound. I get annoyed by jukeboxes. xD
(Thank you for the rep :D)

Pigperson
23-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Well it isn't really rare atm as it is still in the catalogue but when it is removed it will be considered a rare. Atm Rare Values haven't been updating values recently due to the mute and the difficulty to see trade prices.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!