PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Staff: UPEC

Classosef
24-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Was room Jumping' and came across this dude, Any idea what his Job at sulake is?

http://oi47.tinypic.com/1fti6w.jpg

fefobobo
24-06-2012, 07:14 PM
He probs new

MKR&*42
24-06-2012, 07:16 PM
UPEC
3. User Care - Moderator .COM

According to a site, he's this^ A moderator actually on the hotel? The shock lol. Was he just stood in the doorway like most of them or actually interacting with people?

---

*Realises the entire hotel is muted LMAO*

cameron354
24-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Strange to see a Moderator actually in a room.

PiippBB
24-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Maybe this is the shape of things to come? Moderators that are actually visible. Harks back to the old days and it's much needed.

lawrawrrr
24-06-2012, 07:21 PM
JESUS A REAL MODERATOR? WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!

cameron354
24-06-2012, 07:22 PM
A lot of people did seem to put on the thegreatunmute.com that they wanted visible moderators patrolling rooms. Also Paul seemed to notice as he put it in one of his tweets.

Pigperson
24-06-2012, 07:23 PM
According to a site, he's this^ A moderator actually on the hotel? The shock lol. Was he just stood in the doorway like most of them or actually interacting with people?

---

Nice to see active moderators finally :P

Will

MKR&*42
24-06-2012, 07:30 PM

---

----

To add to this, he apparently joined the team in March 2012 (aw at least some of the new ones are coming on :)) and yeah he's from Costa Rica as well lol.

PiippBB
24-06-2012, 07:31 PM
We really need more of this once we're unmuted. It's slightly pointless right now as no one can speak anyway, but having moderators actively roaming rooms will certainly deter those breaking the rules; especially paedophiles. It's like having a large police presence in one area; crime drops; and that's a fact. The only gripe I do have is that the moderators may get a bit silly, as some of the Hobbas did during their era. I don't want to see people getting banned for doing nothing wrong.

EDIT:

It all seemed so promising, and then I read this:

----

To add to this, he apparently joined the team in March 2012 (aw at least some of the new ones are coming on :)) and yeah he's from Costa Rica as well lol.

GoldenMerc
24-06-2012, 07:31 PM
no matter how many cfh's i do asking who he is i get the reply "This is now sorted"

fefobobo
24-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Maybe a scripter?

dbgtz
24-06-2012, 07:36 PM
do mods not have the old MOD-xxx?

I guess it'll prove if he's an actual moderator if he starts picking up all your furni. Lock your rooms peoples.

MKR&*42
24-06-2012, 07:41 PM
do mods not have the old MOD-xxx?

I guess it'll prove if he's an actual moderator if he starts picking up all your furni. Lock your rooms peoples.

Some do, some don't lol. Not quite sure why it's optional now? Probably because most of them don't use the hotel so there'd be no need for people to recognise if they were a Mod or not.

6 mods on .com don't have the MOD- prefix.

Classosef
24-06-2012, 07:42 PM

---

He was sat down in the room lol

MKR&*42
24-06-2012, 07:43 PM
He was sat down in the room lol

Oh ok, shame he couldn't speak or anything. Would have been nice to see if he would interact with users xD.

Aaron
24-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Some do, some don't lol. Not quite sure why it's optional now? Probably because most of them don't use the hotel so there'd be no need for people to recognise if they were a Mod or not.

6 mods on .com don't have the MOD- prefix.

It's probably their other account as some staff have separate accounts. Although he has the staff badge..

Shorty
24-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Glad to see a visible moderator, hope it's not just the odd one and they start doing this more and more. Although, they still need to work on educating some of their moderators.

cameron354
24-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Right now just found another Mod in a room, also he has the MOD- tag. I tried to trade him to annoy him.
http://i49.tinypic.com/eg4xaa.png

MKR&*42
24-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Interesting name lmfao^. I like his motto though, and he does seem to be quite active considering he has all those badges xD.

Jarkie
24-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh my god.. a real moderator? :O what sorcery is this?!?!

PiippBB
24-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Lol Cameron 'I tried to trade him to annoy him' That really made me giggle :D

SackRace
24-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Good to see active moderators!

inki234
24-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Meh, was a while ago but in that plant quest thing running through snapping teleports in plant rooms to get to a room a teleporter was not rotated and a mod came into the room i can't remember his name but i think it was MOD-J(Something) but at the end of it i never got the badge anyways ;/

Shockwave.2CC
24-06-2012, 08:51 PM
ybh we do need more MODs in rooms

Perfected
24-06-2012, 11:59 PM
Mods! How adorable!

Hopefully a sign of better times.

Rottentroll
25-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Most likely a cleverly disguised paedophile.

e5
25-06-2012, 12:16 AM
I asked for this too :)

A lot of people did seem to put on the thegreatunmute.com that they wanted visible moderators patrolling rooms. Also Paul seemed to notice as he put it in one of his tweets.

DPS
25-06-2012, 09:23 AM

---

Most MOD's tend to be on the hotel... well they used to anyway.

But he isnt a MOD if he doesnt have MOD before his name i fort?

Kieran
25-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Most MOD's tend to be on the hotel... well they used to anyway.

But he isnt a MOD if he doesnt have MOD before his name i fort?

MODS have their own personal accounts as well.

DPS
25-06-2012, 10:04 AM
MODS have their own personal accounts as well.

You mean they used too, lets be serious Habbo isnt what it used to be when mod-kitty / mod-moose was on the hotel.

I doubt the new mods get normal accounts, since most of them are only temp staff from what i hear.

Kieran
25-06-2012, 10:13 AM
You mean they used too, lets be serious Habbo isnt what it used to be when mod-kitty / mod-moose was on the hotel.

I doubt the new mods get normal accounts, since most of them are only temp staff from what i hear.

They all have one at the moment:

Choremet 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
MOD-AlduinIbnLahad 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
MOD-Cyeann 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
MOD-D@m1n089 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
MOD-Daguil 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
MOD-SAMURAI21 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
Rituc 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
Stum 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
TEGGI 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
Unitisi 3. User Care - Moderator COM ...
UPEC 3. User Care - Moderator COM

DPS
25-06-2012, 10:14 AM

Sorry but how can i take someone serious with them names.. Samurai21 ... D@m1n089 LOL

xxMATTGxx
25-06-2012, 10:26 AM
It's nice see them on the hotel but all of them have should have MOD- so Habbo knows they are clearly moderators. I did say in my message on the thegreatunmute that moderators need to be visible around the hotel.

auffant1
25-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Ooo vert nice to see atleast ANY Habbo staff on Habbo anymore. Since it seems like they never come on :P.

e5
25-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Lots of us did, they must be listening!

It's nice see them on the hotel but all of them have should have MOD- so Habbo knows they are clearly moderators. I did say in my message on the thegreatunmute that moderators need to be visible around the hotel.

Red
25-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Wth at their names. They need to be more clearly visible with mod in front. Don't want moderation or customer support from costa rica or any foreign countries full stop. They are absolutely rubbish and I don't expect any improvements while they are still here.

DPS
25-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Wth at their names. They need to be more clearly visible with mod in front. Don't want moderation or customer support from costa rica or any foreign countries full stop. They are absolutely rubbish and I don't expect any improvements while they are still here.

Yup thats my point too, and cant really take notice of anyone with names like then.. spesh with MOD before there name they could pick anything.. LOL

Shorty
25-06-2012, 07:06 PM

Are you sure they're all Moderators/User Care as labelled above? They could quite possibility be just a random person who happens to be Sulake staff which is why they don't have "MOD-"

Kodger
25-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Visible MODs are good, however they will just 'hog' the attention of most users until we all get used to it. Whenever we do see staff in a room, the majority surround them. Rooms will fill solely because people have sighted a MOD. Rooms that serve a purpose other than to just chat (group rooms, cino/arcades, etc.) will turn to chaos.

Seikou
25-06-2012, 08:35 PM
nice to see an active mod around the hotel :-)

Toilet
25-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Are you sure they're all Moderators/User Care as labelled above? They could quite possibility be just a random person who happens to be Sulake staff which is why they don't have "MOD-"
Well Stum's definitely a Mod, he came to the room after I reported someone for blocking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!