PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect 3 Extended Ending DLC

Flamedragon3
25-06-2012, 02:44 AM
ME3 extended ending is released tomorrow/Tuesday as DLC for all platforms and is completely free. Its 2GB in size so sounds like Bioware might have put a lot of effort into improving this ending, so I just can't wait!

Also I found it interesting that Bioware said this 'The Extended Cut endings will differ depending on choices made throughout the Mass Effect series', just makes me wonder what choices I've made in ME1 and ME2 that could effect my ending, bearing in mind that the ending we've already seen will still happen, but this is just an extension and not a completely different ending.

Here is the link below anyway that has a few FAQ's. Anyone else getting this download?

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/extended_cut/

samsaBEAR
29-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Got it, played the Synthesis ending then watched the rest on YouTube. As someone who had no problem with the original endings, I must admit there's definitely more closure with each one now. I'm glad it wasn't a waste of resources that they could've spent on 'proper' DLC, but I hope they get work quick, ME is such a huge universe and I want to consume more of it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!