PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Games room

LiquidLuck.
25-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Give me feedback on how I can make it better please :D

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l627/Kikally/dd.png

Munex
25-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I like it! :) It seems a bit chaotic, with random objects lying around on the walls and stuff, but I think it adds to the Game theme; a really fun design! :D

auffant1
25-06-2012, 01:52 PM
The room looks great but as previously mentioned there is a lot of furni just lying around out-of-place. For example, where you are sitting there is just Dragons of all colors sitting there, then a Golden Nelly and Totem. So nothing really matches. Also the stuff on the Rock Dividers looks strange :P.

orientalframe?
25-06-2012, 06:22 PM
the room looks alright, but in my opinion i don't really like it :( i think it's quite scattered and the random furni does not go at all - if you stick to one consistent theme throughout the room i think it will look tons better :)

lawrawrrr
25-06-2012, 06:27 PM
It's ok, but rooms like this kinda annoy me, when people have expensive furni but not quite enough, the rock seats look a lil bit odd...

geo
25-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Meh, hate it sorry. It's almost like you're trying to show off everything you've got, but you haven't really made it very good. I'd suggest using short grass if you're going to keep your rock seats or use majestic chairs if you're going to keep your petals. Dislike all the random crap on the rock corners and think the CAPRISUN lava lamp looks really out of place. I'd also pick up your dragons and things, they don't go with the room at all. Don't really like the random area either, if you're gonna keep it, then I'd just pick up the lupines (I think that's what they are!) because they look odd. SORRYYY.

iiLion
25-06-2012, 07:26 PM
So basically re-do it again, but a good effort! :')

Empired
25-06-2012, 07:37 PM
I don't really like the stuff you've put on the rock walls (like all the random little pieces of furni) and I think it's almost a bit like this is a showcase for the kind of furni you can afford rather than a games room. Saying this, I do believe this events room would do well with Habbos though because they prefer people with more money.

Also the "games area" (the bit where people actually play) is a bit of an odd shape and I think it would look strange with seats lined up in it for the Fridge Game or whatever.

Good effort, but it's just not great, y'know? :)

Seikou
25-06-2012, 07:41 PM
it looks quite nice but i don't really like the way you have random small objects on top of the rock divider and i don't think the panda fits in very well, nice effort though.

Kyle
25-06-2012, 07:44 PM
looks like you emptied your bins over the line lmao. generally speaking it's a well laid out room, plenty of space for playing and more than enough room for vips and host(s).

j0rd
25-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Don't like it. The dragons and furniture in the staff bit looks randomly placed and horrible. The random items on the bars of the line looks stupid also.

Rottentroll
25-06-2012, 07:50 PM
I like the side with the petals apart from that random patch with the holo-duck.

Not sure what to make of the rock corners section. But get rid of the carrot.

SackRace
25-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Its ok but the left side of the room is a bit :l but the right hand side is quite nice!

Lewis
25-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't like it. It's random, all the furniture doesn't fit at all. Dragons and golden nellys and other rares don't always make things look nice... you'll more than likely find it's one coin items that make a room look brilliant. Try give it more of a good foresty theme than all these different items.

Pigperson
25-06-2012, 09:55 PM
The room is pretty good, I do think the random furni on the rock dividers looks a bit too random and the torch trophy and bubble lamp should be a rock dividers instead. Also I think chairs that aren't hidden by the petals would look great. The host area looks a bit random to me with random rares. I see this a lot in rooms though and I would just suggest to keep it simple. The more stuff you have, the worse it looks so yeh in this circumstance, less is better.

Will

JerseySafety
26-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Random objects on rock dividers dont go, petal patches dont go tbh - not with rock seats or w.e anyways and its really empty. like > that side of the room is busy & cluttered then < that side is empty..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!