PDA

View Full Version : wired - user enter room +rep

sex
26-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Hi, what wired do i need for when a user enters a room to have the automatically teleported to somewhere else in the room?

pls ty

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Habbo In General", as it is better suited here!

MKR&*42
26-06-2012, 02:37 PM
User enters room - Trigger
Teleport to furniture - Effect

xD.

Jarkie
26-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Just make sure to put them two on top of each other, or it wont work xD .. I learn the stupid hard way pmsl

j0rd
26-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Set the user enters room to any user
Set the teleport to furni to whatever furniture you want the user to teleport to

MKR&*42
26-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Just make sure to put them two on top of each other, or it wont work xD .. I learn the stupid hard way pmsl

How did you not know that LMAO? What on Earth did you try and do to make it work, just leave them randomly around the room? xD

Jarkie
26-06-2012, 03:18 PM
How did you not know that LMAO? What on Earth did you try and do to make it work, just leave them randomly around the room? xD

Well i came back to habbo from a large break, found out about this wired stuff.. so I found out what you need to teleport a user to a peace of furni... so me trying to make the room adjust and look nice with the wired furni... I done that, and i was like WTF why is it not working... then I mass a comment to my friends who were online at the stage.. only to find out that you gotta put them on top of each other and now forever being called a n00b LMAO xD

MKR&*42
26-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Well i came back to habbo from a large break, found out about this wired stuff.. so I found out what you need to teleport a user to a peace of furni... so me trying to make the room adjust and look nice with the wired furni... I done that, and i was like WTF why is it not working... then I mass a comment to my friends who were online at the stage.. only to find out that you gotta put them on top of each other and now forever being called a n00b LMAO xD

Aww, dw wired has always been so confusing for me - people who make these brilliant wired mazes e.g. Plebings; astonish me 'cause I never steer clear of Show message, teleport, user enters room and user walks on(or off) furni xD. I'm surprised you didn't try merging them at first, cause that actually makes it work LMAO

Plebings
26-06-2012, 03:24 PM
<3 if you ever need wired help i'm one click away xx

Jarkie
26-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Aww, dw wired has always been so confusing for me - people who make these brilliant wired mazes e.g. @Plebings (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=59923); astonish me 'cause I never steer clear of Show message, teleport, user enters room and user walks on(or off) furni xD. I'm surprised you didn't try merging them at first, cause that actually makes it work LMAO

I know I've seen some mazes and its like WOW omg! and aha you see... I'm not that smart ;) but I know now! aha!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!