PDA

View Full Version : So I need to pick a VIP gift because of my old HC membership

notahabbo
26-06-2012, 05:52 PM
I am back on habbo and I have not received my last three HC gifts due to not logging in until recently... so I get to pick one VIP gifts. What should I pick? I am only allowed to select one of

1. Leather Sofa
2. VIP Sofa
3. Glass Table
4. Black Lamp

On habbox values they are only 1 credit each (seriously, what has happened to rare values!). And, despite having at least 2 years of HC, I can only receive the above gifts. Anyway, first person to reply tells me what to get.

GoldenMerc
26-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I just get VIP sofas then put them in a storage room or give it away :P
there all rubbish

Kieran
26-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Same. I just get the VIP sofas and leave them in my inventory :P

Samantha
26-06-2012, 07:12 PM
notahabbo; they are on Habbox at 1c due to not being able to put values such as 0.5, 0.3 in etc. none of the new range apart from the Stereo and Lamp to an extent have been good in the trading world; I remember the Stereos sold for 16c per Mr-Trainor; told me I believe. :). However, I've seen many VIP Tables go for at least 2 for 1 but then again the Sofas are great for prizes and games :).

notahabbo
26-06-2012, 08:17 PM
@Samanfa trading is so messed up ha! All I want to do is make a room that is popular for once in my life... but I am now unwilling to buy credits. All my rooms are old habbo style (chairs around a room with a few bits in between!), and I will never be able to make a nice themed room so I am planning on buying 400 banzai tiles and making a basic 24/7 banzai room. So far I have about 40 credits on different accounts from surveys. All I need now is 360 more credits and I'll be set!

Btw: anyone know how to automatically start the banzai clock using wired? I have it set so that when the game ends it is restarted, but I don't know how to start it properly by itself (e.g. when the first person enters the room, but so that the clock is never reset during the game)?

Anyway, I bought a lamp because I have so many chairs of all variates

Samantha
26-06-2012, 08:24 PM
@Samanfa trading is so messed up ha! All I want to do is make a room that is popular for once in my life... but I am now unwilling to buy credits. All my rooms are old habbo style (chairs around a room with a few bits in between!), and I will never be able to make a nice themed room so I am planning on buying 400 banzai tiles and making a basic 24/7 banzai room. So far I have about 40 credits on different accounts from surveys. All I need now is 360 more credits and I'll be set!

Btw: anyone know how to automatically start the banzai clock using wired? I have it set so that when the game ends it is restarted, but I don't know how to start it properly by itself (e.g. when the first person enters the room, but so that the clock is never reset during the game)?

Anyway, I bought a lamp because I have so many chairs of all variates

You're not thinking of buying Banzai Tiles 1c per are you?

notahabbo
27-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I think it is 60c for 100 in the catalogue so I am looking for cheaper than that

Pigperson
27-06-2012, 04:05 PM
All the VIP gifts are worth hardly anything now, most going 2 or 3 for 1c.

Will

Empired
27-06-2012, 04:15 PM
It doesn't really matter what you choose, you'll get close to nothing for any of them.

And I bought 400 banzai tiles for 80c (5 for 1c) about two months ago so look out for rip-offs and stuff :¬:

CreatureOfNight
27-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Leather sofa, I don't think those are at all that bad. :)

Seikou
27-06-2012, 06:39 PM
none of them are really worth anything haha so just pick whatever you find looks best..

fefobobo
27-06-2012, 06:41 PM
when i was vip i ever got stereo or sofa

Lewis
27-06-2012, 07:15 PM
You're not thinking of buying Banzai Tiles 1c per are you?

Samanfa; Pigperson; please can we have a rare values system like 0.5, 1.0, 0.25 again. But instead of calculating 1.0 = 1 club sofa, make it a throne sofa - makes it so much easier ok thx even though you won't do it1!!

Samantha
27-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Samanfa; Pigperson; please can we have a rare values system like 0.5, 1.0, 0.25 again. But instead of calculating 1.0 = 1 club sofa, make it a throne sofa - makes it so much easier ok thx even though you won't do it1!!

Currently, Habbox Staff are working on V7 so we cannot change anything on V6. I don't see why you would value things with Throne Sofas though? I don't think they are that reliable? We should have Thrones and Credits at least :S.

Also, since I came to Rare Values the second time (March 2011) we haven't been able to put 0.5 or anything? So not sure when it was like that!

Flamedragon3
27-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Since they're all worthless, you should just buy what you think looks best or might come of use to you.

iFlame
27-06-2012, 09:15 PM
A VIP Sofa is probs the best thing to get if I am honest!

Paige.
27-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I always pick a VIP stereo but I can see that you're not that far yet so I'd pick the lamp (as you have) for now because I personally think that's the best looking out of them four but obviously it's down to personal opinion :)

Lewis
28-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Currently, Habbox Staff are working on V7 so we cannot change anything on V6. I don't see why you would value things with Throne Sofas though? I don't think they are that reliable? We should have Thrones and Credits at least :S.

Also, since I came to Rare Values the second time (March 2011) we haven't been able to put 0.5 or anything? So not sure when it was like that!

I mean, like the old way when values were calculated in thrones, hcs, rubber ducks. I am still used to that way and I'm useless at values now. Throne sofas are basically the same as the old HC was for years, that's what I'm saying.

Pigperson
28-06-2012, 03:59 PM

Mk,

Like Sam said, throne sofas aren't really a rare that you can value things by, yes HCs are now worth nothing so that may be something we remove but thrones and credits is good enough I believe.

Also I don't think it was possible to make values 0.5 etc. but I'll look into that for V7 :)

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!