PDA

View Full Version : Habzilla BETA Testing

Trigs
27-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Hey guys.

Development of my Habbo fansite has gone pretty well. I'd say it's around 80% done. Most notably missing would be the forum, some more arcade games, photo albums, and a radio, but that shouldn't take too much longer.

I think now would be a good time to announce signups for BETA testing the site. As taken from http://www.hab.net63.net/index.php?p=view-news&id=3:

Hey Habzillas! We are pleased to announce that Habzilla will begin it\'s BETA testing program within the coming week. All BETA testers will be rewarded with a special BETA testers badge, one month of VIH membership, and 500 points for their work! Plus, testers can earn even more points just for reporting bugs and things that need working on. The more helpful you are, the richer you\'ll get :) You\'ll even get to reserve the username you want for the release of the site. All you have to do to sign up is register! That\'s it. Then once the BETA program begins, submit bug reports, suggestions, etc. Stay tuned for more info!

So yeah, basically just signup on the site and await the start of the BETA testing program. You'll get an email once it starts. To reward you guys, you'll be getting the BETA testing badge, one month of VIH membership, 500 points, and possibly even more points depending on how helpful you are. With these points, you can exchange them for rewards like furni, more VIH membership, and some other things soon to come.

Trigs
04-07-2012, 05:58 PM
bumping this, gunna start BETA testing next week

GoldenMerc
04-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Whys the domain so wierd, unlike Habbox.com how can you expect anyone to remember that :P

Trigs
04-07-2012, 06:11 PM
It's a working domain, just using it for testing till I buy the actual domain name.

Catchy
04-07-2012, 07:18 PM
It just looks like the usual generic Habbo fansite to me, good luck with it anyways.

Mark
04-07-2012, 08:51 PM
It's a working domain, just using it for testing till I buy the actual domain name.

Bad bad move... Why would you advertise a site domain that you haven't even purchased? I was going to buy the domain but I'm not that cruel. My advice, if you're serious about it then buy the domain ASAP!

Trigs
05-07-2012, 03:08 AM
It just looks like the usual generic Habbo fansite to me, good luck with it anyways.

Care to elaborate?

Bad bad move... Why would you advertise a site domain that you haven't even purchased? I was going to buy the domain but I'm not that cruel. My advice, if you're serious about it then buy the domain ASAP!

Because I'm not 100% on the name yet

Kieran
05-07-2012, 09:29 AM
I used to own Habzilla.com back in the day :P

Catchy
05-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Care to elaborate?

Because I'm not 100% on the name yet

like I said looks very generic, the same as most fansites nothing that makes me think "oh this layout is gorgeous". I don't see anything unique about it but then again, most fansites do look the same lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!