PDA

View Full Version : Vlogger! - Ends 7th July

Phil
27-06-2012, 09:43 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Vlogger&style=10

When I'm online I spend most of my time on YouTube watching videos, new and old, from my favourite vloggers! For those of you who don't know what vlogging is, it's a form of blogging for which the medium is video. Some popular vloggers out there are nerimon and ItsWayPastMyBedTime.

Lately one of my friends has been trying to get me to start vlogging myself but while I lack the motivation, I also lack ideas! I want you to give me an idea or a topic that I could vlog about! The most suitable suggestion will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Mark
02-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Your life and what you get upto? It'll be good to keep a record to look back to in years to come

Succubus
02-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Should have a variety! From different topics, like discussing [insert a object or news here] and you can ask the viewers to take part in the debate! On the other hand you can do challenges, like cinnamon then ask the viewers for a challenge ;)

,Abbey
02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Ask the viewers for like video responses to certain topics i.e the Habbo mute would be a perfect one :) Have a look at my kinda vlogs if your stuck. I'm TheAbbzster :)

Jarkie
02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Make it different. make a vlog about the people in your town an other towns; asking about their current state of the contrie they're in. for example; if you travelled to the UK, you could interview people about their current climax & about how the Gov and other things like weather not helping with the credit crunch; and so fourth; or if something major happened to their lifes recently.
You could do these weekly and/or fortnightly. I haven't seen anyone else do this; thus getting people more interested in your vlogs.. (The more views, likes and favs you get you will get bigger and known!) and you never know, your content might be used in official statistics. :)

Fifty-Six
03-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Hmm... you could vlog about weird facts. Not too elaborate but maybe do like a daily show thing where you'd talk about 5 weird/random facts or something? Try and go into a bit more detail for each one or add pictures/videos to the vlogs to make them more interesting.

There are so many "daily life" channels/vlogs out there it's hard to find ones that are unique and that stand out. Whatever you choose, try and make it different.. you'll get more views. ;)

Empired
03-07-2012, 04:11 PM
You should read Twilight to them ;) omg I hope you get that nerimon joke :(

You should talk about stupid people. I'm actually not joking, things that make people laugh because they are so obvious. People really like vloggers who make them laugh ;)

LiquidLuck.
04-07-2012, 01:38 PM
You should read Twilight to them ;) omg I hope you get that nerimon joke :(

LOL that (Y)

Firstly I want to say I LOVE nerimon and charlieissocoollike is pretty awesome as well.

Secondly, what about gathering some friends and do crazy imitations of music videos, movies, or even better: create a crazy fans club with your friends where you ridicule for example Twilight, Friends, Supernatural, anything xD Go gay, go fanatic, make fun of everything. :D
Some portuguese guys did this about Twilight a few years ago, but the ended up deleting the video :( They had this pray about loving Twilight, but everything was to make fun of it lol

Jurv
05-07-2012, 12:03 AM
the fantastic weather of the united kingdom and how it puts a smile on everyones faces

littleangel38
06-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Why don't you do a vlog about habbo? You could give people tips on how to collect furni, why VIP is a good idea, a discussion on the great mute etc. You could post it on here under a new section?

Mathew
06-07-2012, 09:00 PM
VLOG ABOUT THE DIFFERENT FOODS THAT YOU EAT. Video the food that you eat each day then put it all together into one big video and say what you liked and what you disliked about each dish... ;)!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!