PDA

View Full Version : Future of quests/new signs

notahabbo
28-06-2012, 10:07 AM
The pets section of the quests has gone. Any ideas what the plans are for quests in general?

There are also new hand signs.

MKR&*42
28-06-2012, 10:11 AM
They will probably scrap the newbie quests, they were only there for getting pixels and helping new members. I can't see many new members completing quests if there's no reward, but I suppose it helps them lol? Especially the "Decorate your room" and "change looks".

They're planning to improve the whole intro. thing for new users anyway *I think* so those quests won't be necessary eventually probably lol.

notahabbo
28-06-2012, 10:16 AM
I heard a rumour that they were getting rid of them. I don't know how credible this was though.

If you look at your actions there are new items to hold such as a red and yellow card (in place of the heart, skull and numbers). I didn't see anyone post this on here but they may have done so I added it to this thread.

MKR&*42
28-06-2012, 10:21 AM
I heard a rumour that they were getting rid of them. I don't know how credible this was though.

If you look at your actions there are new items to hold such as a red and yellow card (in place of the heart, skull and numbers). I didn't see anyone post this on here but they may have done so I added it to this thread.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=752579 < Thread about new signs lol :L

Paige.
28-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I reckon they'll remove them all completely or maybe not, maybe they'll give a different prize for completing them but I doubt it :)

Lewis
28-06-2012, 11:54 AM
they might do quests to earn effects.

Example: Get 3 tokens for every quest you complete, 1 token per effect. ;p

e5
28-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Pet section gone? Explain as not on habbo!

Pigperson
28-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Pets are dead tbh.

Will

CreatureOfNight
28-06-2012, 05:14 PM
I have no idea what they have in store for us. But I do like the new hand signs. The soccer ball, yellow and red cards are very useful for when it comes to soccer games. :D

PiippBB
28-06-2012, 06:35 PM
It's good we have new signs but they're not really much use. A thumbs up and thumbs down sign would be good particularly for trading during the mute.

MKR&*42
28-06-2012, 06:37 PM
It's good we have new signs but they're not really much use. A thumbs up and thumbs down sign would be good particularly for trading during the mute.

_b for thumbs up :P
No thumbs down action as of yet :( but yeah, would look better on a card sign.

Fifty-Six
28-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Quests were fairly useless anyways... just a way to get pixels and, in some cases, a badge.

PiippBB
28-06-2012, 06:43 PM
_b for thumbs up :P
No thumbs down action as of yet :( but yeah, would look better on a card sign.

But we can't use that during the mute. :( As for quests I think they'll scrap them. I think there will be quests related to chat, ie, completing quests to move out of the filter, and I think we'll still get plenty of seasonal quest events, as Paul has already said they will replace Pixels as they are a fairer way to do the free currency.

Eric
29-06-2012, 08:33 AM
quests are useless since pixels are removed. if they cant think of any new rewards for quests then they'll most likely to be removed

Tom
29-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Since the pixel removal, quests are the number 1 thing that must go due to its reliability on pixels as rewards. Unless a new reward comes quests will just be dead like many other things have come to be on Habbo.

Fifty-Six
29-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Since the pixel removal, quests are the number 1 thing that must go due to its reliability on pixels as rewards. Unless a new reward comes quests will just be dead like many other things have come to be on Habbo.

Is welcome furni gone now too? the bamboo and tables/chairs?

Tom
29-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Is welcome furni gone now too? the bamboo and tables/chairs?

Yes, the whole pixel shop has been removed :)

Fifty-Six
29-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Yes, the whole pixel shop has been removed :)

I was wondering about the gifts new users got. But I'm assuming since, from what you said, that they're gone as well. I heard they're revamping the introduction thing too.

MKR&*42
29-06-2012, 09:43 AM
I was wondering about the gifts new users got. But I'm assuming since, from what you said, that they're gone as well. I heard they're revamping the introduction thing too.

New users get this room anyway :P (none of that furni is tradeable btw x):

http://i.imgur.com/saJnP.png

Fifty-Six
29-06-2012, 09:49 AM

Ohh.. okay. Didn't know they automatically got that room. Last time I signed up a new account they still gave you the Hello gift boxes.

Jarkie
29-06-2012, 10:18 AM

http://i.imgur.com/saJnP.png

For a 'new' users room, it doesn't look half bad :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!