PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbo Central Park

Explorator
28-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Hiya, I got quite bored recently since i've been off school ill a lot lately. I decided to do something creative with my time by making a hotel view. I've never really tried making a hotel view before but i gave it a go. I got my inspiration of this from looking back about 600 or so pages and noticed a very nice hotel view. I didn't copy it or anything i just got a couple of ideas of the Park in the center. I hope you enjoy it! Please leave your opinions!

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4480/habbopark.png

Xedia
28-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Looks nice I like the boats in the middle :D Buildings are a lil thin though :P

ickles
28-06-2012, 05:38 PM
The buildings look identical, would of been nice if they were different other than that, seems pretty nice! ;3

Paige.
28-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Aw this is cute! Quite like it although you could've varied the buildings a little as they're just repeated :P

Empired
28-06-2012, 06:10 PM
I particularly like the little trees around the park, but everything seems quite simple and repetitive. It would be nicer if you added some different things :P

Suspective
28-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Very good effort the centre building looks very good.

You could just add a few 'unique' touches to the buildings to make them look a bit different like others have suggested but other than that good effort :D

PiippBB
28-06-2012, 06:47 PM
It's a nice alt but as others have said the buildings really need to be changed up a little bit so they don't all look the same. Another problem which is fairly easy to fix is shading. You need to decide which side of the screen the sun is coming from and alter the shading on one side so that it's no identical to the other, you can't have shadows in two different places. I hope that makes sense and please don't think I'm criticising, I'm trying to help you constructively. :)

Fifty-Six
28-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Not a bad edit. I just noticed though, that the building the furthest on the left goes right up to the wall, yet the much large building beside it does that also, unless the rest of the Hotel is just drawn into the wall?

GommeInc
28-06-2012, 11:38 PM
This is good for a foundation alt :) You can mess around and edit it to make it even better.

You could try:
- editing the buildings so they are different to each other - search for central park on Google and you could get some inspiration from the surrounding buildings.
- adding a small island to the middle of the lake
- give the lake a more natural appearance, like a small end and a large end with a more rounded, worn away shape.

Samantha
29-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah as others have said, it's all fine you flipping the buildings but it makes the shading wrong. I would love to see variation in the buildings though and I'm sure you can do it :D!

Seikou
29-06-2012, 12:08 PM
it looks good and quite cute, nice work :-)

geo
29-06-2012, 03:06 PM
I think it's really good however, like most people have said, it would be nice to see some variation with the buildings. Not too keen on how they're all the same. :P

,Abbey
30-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Nice this should be in elite alterations I think but yeah that's not my decision
:)

auffant1
01-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Awww it's actually really cute. I love the people swimming.

Ellz
02-07-2012, 03:52 PM
its nice, not too keen on all the seperate building though :/

Laurensh1
07-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Very cute! Nice! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!