PDA

View Full Version : Barter Beast - Ends 8th July

Samantha
28-06-2012, 08:16 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Love/Barter+Beast

When my nanna was alive she used to look for a bargain wherever she went, she even tried it in charity shops; it did work though. I feel I've taken over the role of her bartering technique and I know if something is too expensive I'll not buy it as I know I can get cheaper, it made me wonder though about HabboxForum member's bartering ideas! For this competition I want you to think of the best thing you could barter the price on (such as getting an iPhone for £25 or a car for £350 etc.)

The most wonderful idea will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

LiquidLuck.
04-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Getting a PS3 with all games that exist for it included, just for the PS3's price would be pretty amazing, since what costs the most after all is all the games, since they need to win money somewhere and the PS3s cost way more to produce than what they sell it for.

geo
04-07-2012, 03:13 PM
buying pixie lott for the amount her concert tickets cost. i'd love to own her, i'd make her sing and cuddle with me

,Abbey
04-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Want the clean or the dirty-ish?

Clean: I'd buy all the Sims 3 Games for like £0.50p per game! So cheap!
Dirty-ish: I'd buy Olly Murs and run away with him together and we would have kids and live in the woods for only £1 :P

Empired
04-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Sticking loads of 1p chews together and then claiming that they're all one. So 1p for like a gazillion wumpychews.

Jurv
05-07-2012, 12:00 AM
a ticket to meet the queen and the rest of the royal family for a 50 pence piece.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!