PDA

View Full Version : PaulLaFo Blocking Habbos

SorryDude
28-06-2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.vinnietalotta.com/screensnapr/snbCY6.png
http://www.vinnietalotta.com/screensnapr/Q5rrCi.png

Any valid reason? Maybe a little, but is it appropiate? A real, WTF, aye?
Hmm... Discuss?

Chippiewill
28-06-2012, 09:56 PM
You acted like a **** and spammed him, I think he's justified in blocking you.

David
28-06-2012, 09:57 PM
id block you too
annoying him about some diceplaya (whoever he is) and talking about retros

Kyle
28-06-2012, 09:57 PM
cos you're being an idiot and asking him to unban you. he's the ceo you muppet, not customer service staff. send it throug hthe help tool

Lewis
28-06-2012, 10:03 PM
No offense, but if that's you, you're an idiot. No wonder he blocked you mate... as the rest said above.

dbgtz
28-06-2012, 10:08 PM
The worst part of this post is the fact Paul goes "We need staff to make more badges".

Chippiewill
28-06-2012, 10:10 PM
The worst part of this post is the fact Paul goes "We need staff to make more badges".
Badges are to Paul what Hats are to GabeN

They're also both really dumb and overrated concepts.

Inseriousity.
28-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol if you can't look at that screenie and not know why then you need to look again it's fairly obvious why! Confessing you use retros and saying 'if you dont support pedos, unban me' that doesn't even make sense! what'd you get banned for cos I'm fairly confident in thinking it wasn't for lecturing young Habbos on safety.

lawrawrrr
28-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Hardly surprising. You spam someone with ridiculous suggestions, you're going to be blocked.

SorryDude
28-06-2012, 10:28 PM
To those that said spam, its over a 8 day period, 6 tweets to him in 8 days. that is not spamming.
Talking about retros to the CEO, nothing wrong there.
I am not DicePlaya if you don't know him, you need some habbo lessons... Should be a tad ashamed.

lawrawrrr
28-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Oh my god, we don't know everything about every Habbo player ever, OMG!!!!! WE'RE SO TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Advertising you play retros is an instant ban.

Red
28-06-2012, 10:32 PM
why was this diceplaya person banned exactly? Saying that he got banned for promoting child safety is ridic

Tom
28-06-2012, 10:38 PM
As MANY others have said; you repeatedly asked him, what he deems, stupid and/or what other people have asked. This may sound horrible, but I would block you if you did that to me. :P

MKR&*42
28-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Diceplaya owns all those like... not being rude but "zed" like rooms - e.g. Schools. He also was the 1st person to reach that room host xix ach. but he's not that amazing or well known as we can see^.

OT: idc. You deserved the block imo

Red
28-06-2012, 10:52 PM
Diceplaya owns all those like... not being rude but "zed" like rooms - e.g. Schools. He also was the 1st person to reach that room host xix ach. but he's not that amazing or well known as we can see^.

OT: idc. You deserved the block imo

oh pmsl. Someone else posted his youtube video about his ban. All I remember is he couldn't pronounce the word banned.
As others have said. You deserved the block. He doesn't deal with bans which he has said countless times, so no need to keep sending him the same message and admitting to the use of retros.

xxMATTGxx
28-06-2012, 10:56 PM
When I opened this thread I thought it was going to be an actual block that would be unfair but no, you deserve to be blocked by him.

Plebings
28-06-2012, 10:58 PM
To those that said spam, its over a 8 day period, 6 tweets to him in 8 days. that is not spamming.
Talking about retros to the CEO, nothing wrong there.
I am not DicePlaya if you don't know him, you need some habbo lessons... Should be a tad ashamed.

you need some lessons in etiquette

Toilet
28-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Doesn't Diceplaya also own that BoycottHabbo twitter?

ickles
28-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Any valid reason? Maybe a little, but is it appropiate? A real, WTF, aye?
Hmm... Discuss?

Lolled, yeah... I think i'd be blocking you too, specially since you mentioned retros.

Xedia
28-06-2012, 11:11 PM
About the only good decision he's made by the looks of it.

Samantha
29-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Not going to dwell on if you should or shouldn't have been blocked but really if you're a Habbo player the CEO shouldn't block you, I agree if you're admitting to doing illegal practice against the Habbo way then by all means block them till kingdom come but sometimes he takes it a step too far. He asks for players opinions but then blocks them for it; I agree with your block though.

Camcorder
30-06-2012, 02:19 AM
Just did some YouTubing on DicePlaya, no wonder so many people are keen on getting him "unbanded." In his video description (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcqmoUh-wr0) he says:
5 Typerwriter, 5 Throne Seats, 500 Coins, 500 Random Pieces of Furni, 5 Dino Eggs, 5 Golden Dragons & Highest rank, Joint Co-owner Ranks IN FBI & the top Child Safety Support Awards promised to the top 3 supporter who successfully gets me unbanned

He also included a document of his own story and reputation (lol).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xnlR92sHdg1qg2BcaI4lGATvM1KphnlZaJ2jDk1sCMw/edit

Edit: Seems quite believable actually...

Zak
30-06-2012, 05:23 AM

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!