PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Snow Storm

ickles
29-06-2012, 12:10 AM
So... snow storm top players... I play snow storm very frequently, and I see people getting clone accounts on to boost their points, time and time again it's the same people, doesn't it seem rather 'unfair' as childish as it may sound. I've been playing all week, i've managed to get around 2 900 points, and one of the top players have 41 000, and i've been in games with them and their clone.

lalala rage over;3

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Habbo In General", as it is better suited here!

Samantha
29-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Yeah I guess it is unfair, it's not even the clones mainly it's friends just boosting each other. I've never done this deliberately as if my friends are playing then they purposely try to get me and vice versa :P.

It's a pity though as what will they do when they're first all the time and receive all the badges, go to Fast Food? lmao!

ickles
29-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Yeah I guess it is unfair, it's not even the clones mainly it's friends just boosting each other. I've never done this deliberately as if my friends are playing then they purposely try to get me and vice versa :P.

It's a pity though as what will they do when they're first all the time and receive all the badges, go to Fast Food? lmao!

Ahah, yeah probably! never mind;3 I feel better after venting;3

j0rd
29-06-2012, 12:17 AM
If you can't beat them, join them (not really).

You'll probably just have to deal with it, this happens in tons of games, especially when a badge or an achievement is involved.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!