PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Scammer!

Craig
29-08-2005, 06:47 PM
I dont care how much bad rep I get for this or how many "Rong sections" this is in,I feel you people read this section alot and should read what I am about to put. Today *User Removed* was scammed by someone *User Removed*.However it appears he was hacked and yet the hacker knew he was doing this trade for credits.Not only would the hacker not know he was doing this trade but he wouldn't have had a clue who it was.It appears he is now selling a petal in which someone donated,I find this a piece of manure.*User Removed* gave a petal for the 35 creds and was scammed,and now Tregabyte is claiming to have one donated,Don't trust him.DONT TRUST HIM! HE SCAMS.

Edited by Mneumonic (Forum Moderator) - Please do not name scammers. Also, please post in the correct section. Moved from Habbo Uk Scripting News & Rumours.

Carlos
29-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Should be in the 'Scams' section really, ah well.

Thanks for the notification anyway :)

Smiddy
29-08-2005, 06:51 PM
If you dnt believe Cortez, then believe me.

It is the truth or a very apparent turn of events

jam666
29-08-2005, 06:52 PM
:O i belive you smiddy

Tregabyte
29-08-2005, 06:52 PM
This account was hacked since around 3pm. i had no idea what was going on. I was pm'ing many moderators untill one finally changed the pass and sent it to my email. even check my account you idiot.

Tregabyte
29-08-2005, 06:56 PM
wth I DIDNT SCAM ANYONE

Craig
29-08-2005, 07:13 PM
We all know your secret and your lies cant fool us,2 good reasons why your lieing:
1)If you were hacked the hacker wouldn't know you were doing a creds for rares
2)You suddenly get a petal donated and you were given a petal in the creds for rares.

You can't deny now,I have solid proof and everyone on habbox now knows you scam xD

?WhyNot?
29-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Omg I bought his petal patch at 2.5 hcs =/. At least I didn't get scammed...

Adam$
29-08-2005, 09:36 PM
I've done many a good trade with Tregabyte. I don't understand. I'm confused. >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!