PDA

View Full Version : teleport maze techniques?

Special
29-06-2012, 03:22 PM
hi just popped on habbo because i'm bored and found myself in a teleporter maze

it has 23 rooms and each room has 3 teleports

been doing it ages now just wondered if anyone has any techniques to solve them??

thanks

MKR&*42
29-06-2012, 03:26 PM
hi just popped on habbo because i'm bored and found myself in a teleporter maze

it has 23 rooms and each room has 3 teleports

been doing it ages now just wondered if anyone has any techniques to solve them??

thanks

Rate the room or add it to your favourites :) The rooms you haven't been in won't have the rating option/won't be favourited.

IF that's the type of maze you're on about?

Special
29-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Rate the room or add it to your favourites :) The rooms you haven't been in won't have the rating option/won't be favourited.

IF that's the type of maze you're on about?

yep that's the maze i mean however i don't see how that would help, can you explain a bit more

MKR&*42
29-06-2012, 03:35 PM
yep that's the maze i mean however i don't see how that would help, can you explain a bit more

If I went into one of the 23 rooms - ;let's say room 5 and rated it, then wrote that rating on notepad or sommet lmao. I would then know I'd been in that room because I couldn't rate it again. You said there are 3 teleporters in each room, so presuming you don't backtrack yourself - if you'd entered a room with the same rating 3 times you *could* come to the conclusion that room doesn't lead to the next level or w.e.

IF the layout was this:

_________Tele 1
Tele 2---------------Tele 3

and the room rating was idk.. 54. You could write on notepad "room rating = ___ and teleporter = ____". By that conclusion you could figure out what teleporters you had been through in a certain room and you'd know the next teleporter to try :):).

I'm sorry that's so complex LMAO. It'd only work with room rating via that method though.

Zak
29-06-2012, 03:40 PM
I determine which rooms which by using the rooms 'rating'

Michael
29-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Sometimes if you zoom out and scroll up theres a teleport stacked up high.

Plebings
29-06-2012, 03:45 PM
I tend to try each teleport in a room, and favourite the room when I've gone through each of them. Then search for the next unfavourited room.

Pigperson
29-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Note down the ratings of the room and pick 1 tele and keep going in that one, then do the others.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!