View Full Version : Boosting the following

GoldenMerc
30-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone know or can boost the following;

People in group
Room rating
Pet scratches
Respects

+Rep to anyone who knows someone who can do it :)
Ross

Michael
30-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Never knew there was a 'people in group' achievement, or room rating :o

Jarkie
30-06-2012, 03:23 PM
I dunno about people in a group etc.

All I can think of is that you're allowed 40 people per Email. so if you make a new email; then on a browser you don't use, I.E internet explore, sign into habbo and join the group with clone; rate room, scratch and respect.. do that for whole 40 then make a new email. you can re-do this daily.

Thats how I would do it anyway.

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 03:30 PM
I dunno about people in a group etc.

All I can think of is that you're allowed 40 people per Email. so if you make a new email; then on a browser you don't use, I.E internet explore, sign into habbo and join the group with clone; rate room, scratch and respect.. do that for whole 40 then make a new email. you can re-do this daily.

Thats how I would do it anyway.

Isn't it 50 characters per. account? And I think he's looking for someone else to do it, idk :/. IF he wants someone to do it right now, I have about 50 unused accounts in which I could go do all that stuff on xD.

Jarkie
30-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Isn't it 50 characters per. account? And I think he's looking for someone else to do it, idk :/. IF he wants someone to do it right now, I have about 50 unused accounts in which I could go do all that stuff on xD.

Oh it might be, I dunno. In a sense i think it be faster if he did it himself cos then he can do it daily without waiting for the other user to log on etc.

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh it might be, I dunno. In a sense i think it be faster if he did it himself cos then he can do it daily without waiting for the other user to log on etc.

Yeah it is quicker, I don't think he can be bothered though xD (No offense if you can Ross xx).

Although, staying on GoldenMerc so that he could earn respects could lagg him if he has to use another acc. at the same time (Depending on how decent his laptop/computer is).

Jarkie
30-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Although, staying on GoldenMerc so that he could earn respects could lagg him if he has to use another acc. at the same time (Depending on how decent his laptop/computer is).

But if he has two computers...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/jarkie/mind-blown.jpg

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 03:54 PM
But if he has two computers...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/jarkie/mind-blown.jpg

I'm sorry for not thinking about the possibility of another computer!! ;l.
If he has 2 computers, then it'd fine xD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!