PDA

View Full Version : Freeze! Furniture items.

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi.

Which of the Freeze furni items were accidently given out free during that glitch in 2011, in the Freeze special pack 3 of something and thus caused those items to drop dramatically in price xD.

Also, what price would you put the other freeze items that didn't come in the pack (I don't think the Ice Blocks did? or the ice tile thing lol :P) - 2 for 1, 3 for 1, 1c per etc.?

Thanks xx

Samantha
30-06-2012, 06:32 PM
The blocks and tiles are usually 3 for 1. I believe all the scoreboards and the gates came in the pack? Not sure though.

SackRace
30-06-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm sure it was all the score boards and gates, and 3 or 4 for 1c

geo
30-06-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm sure it was all gates and just the yellow and blue scoreboards, didn't think we got all colours of the score boards, however, I may be wrong. :P

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 09:40 PM
The blocks and tiles are usually 3 for 1. I believe all the scoreboards and the gates came in the pack? Not sure though.

I'm sure it was all the score boards and gates, and 3 or 4 for 1c

I'm sure it was all gates and just the yellow and blue scoreboards, didn't think we got all colours of the score boards, however, I may be wrong. :P

Ty everyone, the colour of the scoreboards ain't that big a deal aha but ty for being specific even if you were wrong Georgia (idk if you are) :P.

And thank goodness it's 3/4 for 1c :D. +Rep to you all.

Martin
30-06-2012, 09:43 PM
I recently bought loads of the freeze blocks for 3 per 1c xD Idk if that helps.

I was gutted I missed out on the free stuff, then it lowered all the values too :(

MKR&*42
30-06-2012, 09:54 PM
I recently bought loads of the freeze blocks for 3 per 1c xD Idk if that helps.

I was gutted I missed out on the free stuff, then it lowered all the values too :(

Ffs, forgot to close this thread oops LOL. Ty for your help though Martinnnnnnnn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!