PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball

Fabienne
01-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Anyone been or plan on going?
I went twice in Brisbane and they were the best nights of my life. The first I was sitting, but had a pretty good view and the second time I was in the Monster Pit, 2 people away from the barrier! I was so happy that night and met so many new Monster friends. Gaga even saw and smiled at me so many times because I was so close to her! Too bad I didn't get backstage like my friend, but it was still an amazing night.

Paws up!

Tom
01-07-2012, 11:49 AM
My friend is obsessed with Gaga and would do anything to go see her. I think she's going this September is it? She'll be really jealous of your friend as she got backstage aswell :P

But personally, no, I've never gone to see her and I'm not a really big 'concert' type of guy. But if the opportunity came I would probably see her.

Jssy
01-07-2012, 01:44 PM
I would give a kidney to meet her! Seriously lol, I'm hopefully going to see her in 2014 :)

Judas
01-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah going to Twickenham Stadium 9th Sept, my erm... 'friend' who I'm going with has a spare ticket for the 8th too so I may be going to that show as well but I'm having a hard time accepting it for free as he insists I don't pay haha.

Plebings
01-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah going to Twickenham Stadium 9th Sept, my erm... 'friend' who I'm going with has a spare ticket for the 8th too so I may be going to that show as well but I'm having a hard time accepting it for free as he insists I don't pay haha.

just go and owe your him another concert. and don't let him go on his own if it's only him going!

Judas
01-07-2012, 10:44 PM
just go and owe your him another concert. and don't let him go on his own if it's only him going!

Yeah his friend was gonna go with him on that date and he bought the ticket waiting for the guy to give him the money, but they had a fall out about something unrelated so he wants me to spend the weekend with him there lol. The tickets are £77 or something I was like nooo way I will feel awful but like you said I'm not gonna let him go on his own :P I'll just buy him a load of drinks or something haha.

:odey:
04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Going on September 11th, s'gonna be fab,
Can't wait!
Ruined it a bit for myself by looking at videos etc though,
But, should be fab :)

LiquidLuck.
04-07-2012, 03:21 PM
She came to Portugal two years ago and my friends went to see her. Now they are hoping she'll come back here after going to Spain, but tbh I doubt. S:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!