PDA

View Full Version : Website idea

alede
01-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I was wondering how good it would be to have something like HabboEmotion but instead of users can download the layouts, the graphics, or whatever it may be they can also offer opinions to help the developer/designer improve next time. It will be a free site for people to use which may include a side where designers can charge for the product however every penny will go into the designers pocket.

If theres any other ideas you have that the site could have please post or pm me about it.

If you can answer some of these it would be great.
1. Would it be better to have a habbo side and a non habbo side?
2. Should developers choose how much something sells or should manager decide on how well it is?
3. Should anyone be able to post there designs?
4. Should it have a ecommerce or if someone wants to buy it they contact the seller?

I am open for questions and opinions. This site has not been designed or even started on however I am just doing ideas.

Thank you, please PM me as i can view them better than posts.

Qzaki
02-07-2012, 08:45 AM
I was wondering how good it would be to have something like HabboEmotion but instead of users can download the layouts, the graphics, or whatever it may be they can also offer opinions to help the developer/designer improve next time. It will be a free site for people to use which may include a side where designers can charge for the product however every penny will go into the designers pocket.

If theres any other ideas you have that the site could have please post or pm me about it.

If you can answer some of these it would be great.
1. Would it be better to have a habbo side and a non habbo side?
2. Should developers choose how much something sells or should manager decide on how well it is?
3. Should anyone be able to post there designs?
4. Should it have a ecommerce or if someone wants to buy it they contact the seller?

I am open for questions and opinions. This site has not been designed or even started on however I am just doing ideas.

Thank you, please PM me as i can view them better than posts.

I was consider making something with pretty much exactly the same. I've already designed & coded something for it. :P

Pegle
02-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Non-habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!