PDA

View Full Version : Furni: Merge/Stack

Kodger
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Is it possible to both merge and stack items?

I want to basically stack 'half walls', which I can do, but is it possible to merge/overlap them at a corner in two separate directions at the same time?

If it can be done.. how?

Thanks, Ben

Samantha
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I think Mk,; is good at stacking, redirected him to this thread :).

Lewis
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Wait - edits post. If I know what you mean, then yes it is possible, but explain a little better?

Basically for example a stack in the corner, the to the right of the corner example a hc tv merged into it and to the left a hc tv merged? If this is what you're looking for, then yes it's possible. Reply back. Kodger; I can do that, but it's easier to SHOW YOU than explain how.

---------- Post added 02-07-2012 at 11:28 PM ----------

I think @Mk, (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=70869); is good at stacking, redirected him to this thread :).

How weird - I got here before you quoted me :P

Lewis
02-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Is it possible to both merge and stack items?

I want to basically stack 'half walls', which I can do, but is it possible to merge/overlap them at a corner in two separate directions at the same time?

If it can be done.. how?

Thanks, Ben

Search Mk, on habbo and go to the room HHH with 1 person!

---------- Post added 02-07-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Meh, I'll try explain:

You'll need FIVE ditches.

Step 1: Stack your items in the corner, whether it's three pines or fourty minibars, it doesn't matter.
Step 2: Get a colour tile or a marble tile (only one of those) and stack it higher than your stack in the corner. Be able to place items on top of it.
Step 3: Roll 2 ditches into the stack, and you'll be able to place an item in the corner stack, whether it takes up 2 spaces or 8 spaces.
Step 4: Take of your colour tile or marble tile and make it higher again.
Step 5: Roll in two more ditches and place your next item.
Step 6: If you want a RUG or a PATCH under it, do the same type of process for the two tiles next to the corner! :)
Step 7: Remove your stacking equipment
Step 8: Congratulate yourself for doing it!

Lewis
03-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Search Mk, on habbo and go to the room HHH with 1 person!

---------- Post added 02-07-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

Meh, I'll try explain:

You'll need FIVE ditches.

Step 1: Stack your items in the corner, whether it's three pines or fourty minibars, it doesn't matter.
Step 2: Get a colour tile or a marble tile (only one of those) and stack it higher than your stack in the corner. Be able to place items on top of it.
Step 3: Roll 2 ditches into the stack, and you'll be able to place an item in the corner stack, whether it takes up 2 spaces or 8 spaces.
Step 4: Take of your colour tile or marble tile and make it higher again.
Step 5: Roll in two more ditches and place your next item.
Step 6: If you want a RUG or a PATCH under it, do the same type of process for the two tiles next to the corner! :)
Step 7: Remove your stacking equipment
Step 8: Congratulate yourself for doing it!

WARNING: IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING LIKE SEATS (INCLUDING HC TVS) IT'LL BE HARDER STEPS AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO DO. SOME FURNIS MAY NOT WORK AND WILL NEED TO USE THE 'SEAT' STEP!

Kodger
03-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks guys, sorry I didn't reply. I wasn't expecting anyone to want to show me haha, but thanks for the instructions :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!