PDA

View Full Version : Not Cool! - Ends 14th July

Samantha
03-07-2012, 03:17 PM
http://www.habbox.com/k3nSh8UDrsmUj/../assets/images//2012/07/03/7wmFb.png

New moderator messages have been appearing on Habbo and they've been changed to suit the younger audience on the game. They include the words 'not cool' as to say it's not cool to block, not cool to be sexual etc. it's rather annoying as it makes the older generation cringe and just think why? This is where I came up with this competition, I want you to create me a new moderator message (and think of a stupid reason of getting moderated too). It has to include 'not cool' in it!

The cringiest will win.

Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

,Abbey
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Oi, you! Listen and listen real good. Ya see, I dont want you going round my hotel wasting your credits on crappy furni no longer. It's totally not cool! Do it again mate, and you'll feel my fist. Well..maybe not my fist, but maybe my banning function!

Muahahaahahaha... see ya around kid

-Moderator XYZ

lawrawrrr
11-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Hey, look. You've been reported. The clothes you're wearing are not cool, man. The pink, red and orange combination is literally burning my eyes off. Do us all a favour and change into something a little more soothing? Awesome.

Jurv
11-07-2012, 11:04 AM
hiya you are receiving this warning due to the fact that you haven't used your manners today, that's totes not cool.

iiLion
11-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Hi Sir, you certainly have not spent enough money on Habbo, which means you are not a true and loyal member, YOU ARE NOT ADDICTED, THAT IT TOTALLY NOT WICKED OR NOT COOL!

Empired
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Excuse me? Work before unicorns? Not cool, sir! Please rethink your priorities!

geo
12-07-2012, 03:18 PM
This is a very kind warning, please sort it out. You really shouldn't have to be told to stop being a ****** and get your act together, seriously!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!