PDA

View Full Version : Furni: Half wall

Kodger
04-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Someone give me details on half walls right noi:)

Ever since I saw them I've wanted loads and loads.
They're nowhere, why?
Never on marketplace, why?

When were they in the catalog?
What furni selection were they sold with?

I'm in love with them. Need them :(

Samantha
04-07-2012, 01:13 AM
I believe they were Twilight furni, probably when the movie came out!

:odey:
04-07-2012, 02:37 PM
They were twilight furni, when New Moon came out I think,
Because they're based around The Volturi, (spelling?)

I don't get why they're so expensive, probably because they're a favourite piece when it comes to stacking :)

Samantha
04-07-2012, 02:56 PM
They were twilight furni, when New Moon came out I think,
Because they're based around The Volturi, (spelling?)

I don't get why they're so expensive, probably because they're a favourite piece when it comes to stacking :)

Yeah Volturi, they're not expensive, I believe they're worth 3 credits at most (but I haven't looked in a while). They're just hard to come by!

04-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Yeah Volturi, they're not expensive, I believe they're worth 3 credits at most (but I haven't looked in a while). They're just hard to come by!

Still expensive for what they are?
They don't do anything? haha,
They weren't that expensive in the catalogue either to be worth 3 credits were they? :P

Kodger
04-07-2012, 04:33 PM
They're 2c on the Rare Values last time I checked, a couple of days ago, and just bought one for 3 on Marketplace, so I guess they go for around 2. Religiously checking the Marketplace haha.

Do either of you, or anyone, know if corners were released, and if not what furnis go well with them to create a corner?

04-07-2012, 04:54 PM
They're 2c on the Rare Values last time I checked, a couple of days ago, and just bought one for 3 on Marketplace, so I guess they go for around 2. Religiously checking the Marketplace haha.

Do either of you, or anyone, know if corners were released, and if not what furnis go well with them to create a corner?

There were never any corners,

I think people just square stack them next to each other to form the corner :P

Camcorder
04-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Ahhh I suddenly saw these half walls by accident when I went into someone's trade room and knew I wanted them. They don't even look that Twilight-y, and are such a weird piece of isolated furni (no corners or anything).

I got a few a while ago from the Marketplace.

Pigperson
04-07-2012, 06:15 PM
I believe they were Twilight furni, probably when the movie came out!

Yes basically what Sam said, they are quite popular for making houses I guess but they are in the mp now and again.

Will

04-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Ahhh I suddenly saw these half walls by accident when I went into someone's trade room and knew I wanted them. They don't even look that Twilight-y, and are such a weird piece of isolated furni (no corners or anything).

I got a few a while ago from the Marketplace.

They're based quite heavily on the second film :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!