PDA

View Full Version : New badges.

MKR&*42
04-07-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't have a clue what country they are for. So it may be for .com/every hotel/only one hotel:

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/wazzervaldez/Untitled-1.png

----

The codes aren't exactly the same, the website cut them off.

ancients_sahara_rcr_3
ancients_sahara_rcr_2
ancients_sahara_rcr_1

---

It's actually a big quest thing for .com \/. I have the codes, I'll post in a second.

Abdicators
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Think it might be Guardian related.

Paige.
04-07-2012, 04:24 PM
lol build a bug

:odey:
04-07-2012, 04:25 PM
First one looks like some sort of scarab beetle, :P
3rd one looks like it's come from Pokemon, ngl.

lawrawrrr
04-07-2012, 04:26 PM
They're for the .NL hotel, they've got a whole Ancient Egyptian theme coming/going on - room building etc! Wish they were on .com :(

orientalframe?
04-07-2012, 04:28 PM
i hate all 3 of them :(

lawrawrrr
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Actually: they're going to be in.... sweden, denmark, norway, germany and france!!

Also the room building:

In each hotel!
In each hotel there will be a room building competition, with this competition you can chamber up through the hotel overview, the themes that hitherto known are Egypt and ancient temples, there is a 'Old map' where people who have reported their progress to see, after a while can Habbos also vote in the hotel overview vote for the best room, the eventual winner is also on-site survey. There is also an achievement for voting on one (or more) room (s ). There are also in the external texts 'Stars' found, this is the same as shells, hearts, etc. and you will soon be able to obtain through quests. There are special rates for people who come in the top 100, and also for the people who come in the top 10.

http://habbo.hs.llnwd.net/c_images/article_images_hq/art_ltribe_greentribe.gif

(ps rubbish gooogle translate)

geo
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
ohh, i wish that was for .com
i really like them. :/

MKR&*42
04-07-2012, 04:34 PM
The codes for it:

+ landing.view.ancientspromo.getbadge=Get the first badge now!
landing.view.roomcompetition.africaDesert.submit.c aption=Build A Shrine To The Ancients!
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaDesert.submit.b odytext=Build a temple or shine to praise the Ancients in your Habbo room! Submit it to our room decoration competition to earn sweet, sweet prizes! Click on the button below to take part! Note: Rooms must include both Pyramid Blocks and Hot Sands.
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaDesert.vote.cap tion=It's time to choose the best Egyptian Temple room!
+ landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc .other=Ancient Temple room competition runner-up
+ landing.view.ancientspromo.info (http://landing.view.ancientspromo.info/)=The Ancient Habbos need your help to revive the community! In search of a new life, a new home, a new microwave, they journeyed across the Earth. Follow in their footsteps to earn cool badges and prizes, and complete the map to discover the Gates Of Eternity and bring shining glory back to Habbo!
+ landing.view.africaDesert.catalogpromo.caption=Anc ient Egypt Set < New furniture I think.
+ landing.view.africaDesert.catalogpromo.button=Go get it!
+landing.view.africaDesert.catalogpromo.bodytext=O ut of Egypt walked the Ancients across the desert, led by their great king Quackatoa to escape the great darkness and to find a new home...
+ quests.daily.FINDJUNGLE.name (http://quests.daily.findjungle.name/)=Jungle Field Trip (Unsure if that is for this or not.)
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.africaDesert.vote.bod ytext=Click the button below to check out the rooms submitted for the competition and vote.
+ landing.view.competition.hof.africaDesert.rankdesc .leader=Ancient Temple room competition winner
+ roomcompetition.africaDesert.name (http://roomcompetition.africadesert.name/)=Egyptian Temple
+ promotedroomcategory.africaDesert=Egyptian Temple Competition Winners
+ badge_desc_ancients_sahara_rcr_3=For participating in the the Ancient Temple room competition (Summer 2012)
+ badge_desc_ancients_sahara_rcr_1=For finishing in top 10 in the Ancient Temple room competition (Summer 2012)
+ badge_desc_ancients_sahara_rcr_2=For finishing in top 100 in the Ancient Temple room competition (Summer 2012)
+ badge_name_ancients_ssahara=Ancient Map Part II
+ badge_desc_ancients_ssahara=Following in the footsteps of the Ancients...
+ badge_desc_ancients_start=Following in the footsteps of the Ancients...
+ badge_name_ancients_sahara_rcr_3=Ancient Temple Builder
+ badge_name_ancients_sahara_rcr_2=Ancient Temple Master Builder
+ badge_name_ancients_sahara_rcr_1=Ancient Temple Epic Builder

---------- Post added 04-07-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

Actually: they're going to be in.... sweden, denmark, norway, germany and france!!

Also the room building:

http://habbo.hs.llnwd.net/c_images/article_images_hq/art_ltribe_greentribe.gif

(ps rubbish gooogle translate)

They can't only be on those hotels if they were added to the .com flash texts? Unless you meant something else, in that case my apologies.

---

The competition codes as well:

+ landing.view.roomcompetition.submitdone=Go to your competition room
+ roomcompetition.button.submit.0=Close
+ roomcompetition.button.submit.1=Submit this room
+ roomcompetition.button.submit.2=Confirm
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.vote=Vote now!
+ roomcompetition.info.vote=<u>See all participants</u>
+ roomcompetition.caption.vote.1=Ouch! You cannot vote yet.
+ quests.completed.cataloglink.103=Go shopping with Stars
+ roomcompetition.info.vote.1=To vote you need to have the 'Covering the basics' and 'Greenhorn no more' skill path steps unlocked. <u>See your progress here</u>
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top100=For making it to the top 100
+ roomcompetition.button.vote=Vote
+ roomcompetition.caption.submit=Psst! Interested in posting your room up to the %competition_name% room competition? :)
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.submit.votingstartsin =Voting starts in
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.vote.timeremaining=Ti me left to vote
+ quests.completed.reward.103=You have been rewarded <b><font size="30" color="#7 adde9">%amount%</font></b> Stars
+ roomcompetition.buttoninfo.vote=<b>%votes%</b> votes left for today
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.submit=Submit
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.forparticipat ing=For participating
+ roomcompetition.caption.submit.2=Are you sure you want to submit?
+ roomcompetition.caption.submit.0=Your room is now part of the competition!
+ roomcompetition.caption.submit.4=Whoops! Your room door is not open :(
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards.top10=For making it to the top 10
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.rewards=ROOM COMPETITION REWARDS
+ roomcompetition.caption.vote=Like this room? Then show your support by voting it in the %competition_name% room competition! :)
+ roomcompetition.buttoninfo.submit.3=You still need:
+ room competition.info.submit.4=Users need to access the room to vote. To proceed, unlock your room in the room settings menu.
+ roomcompetition.info.submit.3=You just need a couple more things to make your room look even more awesome, so why not <u>get them now</u>?
+ roomcompetition.info.submit.2=Once your room has been submitted it cannot be removed. You will also not be able submit another room to this competition.
+ roomcompetition.info.submit.1=Wanna know more about the competition? Jump back to our<u>landing page</u>!
+ roomcompetition.info.submit.0=Thanks and best of luck!
+ landing.view.roomcompetition.title=ROOM COMPETITION
+ catalog.alert.notenough.activitypoints.description .103=Oh noes! It seems you don't have enough Stars! To get more Stars complete more quests!
+ catalog.alert.notenough.activitypoints.title.103=N ot Enough Stars!
+ catalog.purchase.youractivitypoints.103=Stars: %activitypoints%
+ badge_desc_fb_ACH_RoomCompetitionVoter=%realname% knows a good looking room when they see it and has voted a room in a room competition
+ badge_name_ACH_RoomCompetitionVoter=Room competition voter %roman%

Lol. Won't "e-famous" (cringe) people simply get their friends to send loads of votes?

Seikou
04-07-2012, 04:36 PM
ooh i like them :-( wish they were coming to .com

Kyle
04-07-2012, 04:39 PM
the stray pixels pharaoh trophy would have been a nice addition in this campaign. hopefully some room building coming to .com. Zak; could submit his maze entry!!

Jarkie
04-07-2012, 04:40 PM
They look quite cool tbh!

Chris
04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I like the 3rd one a lot. Shame they're not on our hotel. :P

Plebings
04-07-2012, 04:45 PM
'e-famous' people don't get their friends to vote, they just spend 2 weeks creating clones constantly.

Jarkie
04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I like the 3rd one a lot. Shame they're not on our hotel. :P

See the 3rd one has a guardian type feel.

MKR&*42
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
'e-famous' people don't get their friends to vote, they just spend 2 weeks creating clones constantly.

Haha, fair point to be honest. I really do hope they add some form of IP/E-mail block so that clones cannot be created, it'd be a shame if they didn't.

lawrawrrr
04-07-2012, 04:57 PM
The codes for it:

---------- Post added 04-07-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

They can't only be on those hotels if they were added to the .com flash texts? Unless you meant something else, in that case my apologies.

---

The competition codes as well:

Lol. Won't "e-famous" (cringe) people simply get their friends to send loads of votes?

The uploaded badges only have codes for the hotels I listed, may not have uploaded the .com ones, if it is true.

MKR&*42
04-07-2012, 05:00 PM
The uploaded badges only have codes for the hotels I listed, may not have uploaded the .com ones, if it is true.

Hmm ok. I'm positive it will be on .com though otherwise they wouldn't have uploaded the texts in English (most likely) :P

Pigperson
04-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Very nice but yeh, no idea what they are for :S

Will

Amberr
04-07-2012, 09:08 PM
umm not really keen on them tbh.

Zak
04-07-2012, 09:24 PM
I'd rather we didn't get Egyptian furni now I've built my room thanks. :P I do however LOVE ancient Egypt, I'm going there for real september 10th for the 7 day nile cruise and 3 nights just outside Cairo. Our hotel is right by the pyramids, it looks ******* epic.

Fifty-Six
04-07-2012, 09:24 PM
I actually like them, they look pretty cool. Hope we get this campaign soon.

JerseySafety
05-07-2012, 12:10 AM
egyptian campaign ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!