PDA

View Full Version : "Casual" MOD message(s) scrapped.

MKR&*42
05-07-2012, 06:31 PM
It's not really big news so I shoved it in here. People like Mathew; kept complaining that the new MOD messages were really... urm (has no words)... casual? They've changed one of them back already Mathew so you can be happy x ;

- help.cfh.closed.resolved=Thanks for the call. It´s all sorted.
+ help.cfh.closed.resolved=Thanks for the call. Your report has been reviewed and appropriate action taken.

- = Taken away from hotel
+ = added obv.

I think that's the only one they've changed? Either way I didn't care, I thought the newer ones seemed more personal but meh, I suppose professional is better.

Red
05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Casual is good if it was actually personal but it's not. Professional is better :)

lHazze
05-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Professional is a lot better :P

Samantha
05-07-2012, 06:44 PM
So ensuring the auto messages are back and making sure nothing is being done ok!!!

Seikou
05-07-2012, 06:51 PM
the professional ones are a lot better, the way they typed some of the more casual ones was actually kinda funny haha

October
05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
the first one seems more personal tbh.
the second one has been there for ages though? it's just gonna make peop

MKR&*42
05-07-2012, 07:50 PM
the first one seems more personal tbh.
the second one has been there for ages though? it's just gonna make peop

Peop? xD

Lee
05-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Professional is better IMO.

Empired
05-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Casual was awful, in my opinion. Instead of seeming friendly, they just seemed like they didn't care to me! (Which the didn't, but whatever :rolleyes:)

geo
05-07-2012, 08:26 PM
LMAO i loved the casual ones omg. the ones that are more casual seem like something may have actually been done and the professional ones seem so automatic and just doesn't make me feel like anything has been done, haha. :P

Jonn$
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
And the 'professional' ones say 'appropriate action taken' when really they've done **** all lol.

Tom
05-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Tbh, I would've preferred the 'casual'/less professional ones as it's more personal and they're supposed to be coming to our level and helping us, not going back to being so standard and boring.

Mathew
06-07-2012, 12:12 AM
LMAO i loved the casual ones omg. the ones that are more casual seem like something may have actually been done and the professional ones seem so automatic and just doesn't make me feel like anything has been done, haha. :P
yeah, that's what i didn't like they're just messing with our brains. they make you think something has been done, but it's pretty clear to see that it hasn't... and then it just feels like they're lying and it's more annoying than just getting a regular corporate reply.

Tbh, I would've preferred the 'casual'/less professional ones as it's more personal and they're supposed to be coming to our level and helping us, not going back to being so standard and boring.
lol, when big companies attempt to "get down with the kids", it's pretty clear to see that it's usually a cringy attempt! :P

Tom
06-07-2012, 12:41 AM
lol, when big companies attempt to "get down with the kids", it's pretty clear to see that it's usually a cringy attempt! :P

That's what makes it funny though! :P

Chris
06-07-2012, 11:40 AM
I preferred the casual ones but there isn't that much difference anyway.

lawrawrrr
06-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Professional is much better imo!!!

Pigperson
06-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Not really bothered tbh but woop :P

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!