PDA

View Full Version : Habbo motto? [ Habbox Reg ]

lHazze
06-07-2012, 06:21 AM
I tried registering for Habbox on the site. but it requires us to use the motto thing, and it reads it from our home page. But since the home page(s) are down. it makes it impossible to make a account.

How to get past this? thanks.

Matt
06-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Once you're on your homepage (http://www.habbo.com/me) click on "Account settings" and then enter your motto manually. Then save all changes and it should hopefully work. That's how I am changing mine at the moment considering i can't change it on the client.

Mathew
06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Once you're on your homepage (http://www.habbo.com/me) click on "Account settings" and then enter your motto manually. Then save all changes and it should hopefully work. That's how I am changing mine at the moment considering i can't change it on the client.

Oh has this actually been working since we've all been muted? I didn't know there was a way around it! :P

lHazze
06-07-2012, 09:48 AM
That does work for changing your motto.

The register on Habbox.com does not read the client. It reads your motto off your homepage, as it seems homepages are down right now for a technical bugs. I can not register or anyone else on Habbox. :O

Kieran
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
The Habbox register won't work at the moment as the code relies on being able to use the users homepage to view what motto is set.

Mathew
06-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Homepages aren't coming back are they...?

lHazze
06-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Habbo Home(s) are in fact coming back. I talked to staff. Here is what they said.

Thanks for contacting Habbo.

We appreciate your suggestions and feedback. In order to make Habbo more enjoyable, we do constantly improve our game and make feature changes based on the many different polls and group survey results that we get from our players.
Due to several technical changes inside of Habbo the homes are not available at the moment, we hope you like the changes that will take place, our main objective is to satisfy our users.

Best,

Habbo.com Customer Support

Pigperson
06-07-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure if it works atm, I recommend you posting in the Habbox Feedback forum instead to get better help though :P

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!