PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I had access to someone else's account

Jordan
06-07-2012, 10:31 AM
So I logged in this morning to try and do this safety quiz and I couldn't it kept constantly asking me to log in, so I cleared my cache and it finally loaded the hotel. I then went into the help desk and I clicked on my minimail and it was minimail from some other account which I didn't own. So I reloaded and then I had access to that account and like the furniture and all her crap

So I reloaded and I can't log in at all. :S!! Oh I can now after going on another browser but I still got on someone elses account :S.

vito201-:D
06-07-2012, 10:44 AM
That's more than a little interesting... you've not only got their JSESSION ID but also their clientwindowID etc... you've actually logged on their account... ;S
Are you sure it's not an account that has added itself to your email ID as apposed to being another email? >.>

Because adding an account would just be a delayed URL command, where as stealing a login requires a lot of bugs to be happening...
- Alex (Shenk).

Futz
06-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Steal all her furni

Samantha
06-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Are any of your accounts on the I'd?

Red
06-07-2012, 10:49 AM
Wow that is bizarre! Sounds like a major bug. Was the minimail from the persons account you now have access to? You should probably email the sulake security team!

Jordan
06-07-2012, 10:54 AM
That's more than a little interesting... you've not only got their JSESSION ID but also their clientwindowID etc... you've actually logged on their account... ;S
Are you sure it's not an account that has added itself to your email ID as apposed to being another email? >.>

Because adding an account would just be a delayed URL command, where as stealing a login requires a lot of bugs to be happening...
- Alex (Shenk).

I'm sure because when I reloaded again it eventually stopped and the account I was logged onto isn't on my ID anymore. I'm just as confused as others!

Steal all her furni

Nah! She didn't have a lot. Not that I would of anyway.

Are any of your accounts on the I'd?

When I checked the ID homepage to look at the accounts it never actually loaded and now when I use FF to check it the homepage is a bit screwed up. But I can't get on it again anymore.

Samantha
06-07-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm sure because when I reloaded again it eventually stopped and the account I was logged onto isn't on my ID anymore. I'm just as confused as others!

Nah! She didn't have a lot. Not that I would of anyway.

When I checked the ID homepage to look at the accounts it never actually loaded and now when I use FF to check it the homepage is a bit screwed up. But I can't get on it again anymore.

do you mean it says account name but use is like further down the page lol happened to me.

06-07-2012, 10:57 AM
If you like I can try and fix it for you via TV? The bug is clearly a client issue... you just need to find where it's buggered... will be in the localhost/routes/cache or something... I don't mind checking for you. ^-^
- Alex (Shenk).

EDIT: Well, you can check if it's a client issue by trying to login on another email. (Y)

Jordan
06-07-2012, 11:06 AM
do you mean it says account name but use is like further down the page lol happened to me.

Yeah it's all aligned weirdly. Anyway whatever it was I can't do it again now I might give them an email anyway. Twas a bit of an odd time!

06-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Yeah it's all aligned weirdly. Anyway whatever it was I can't do it again now I might give them an email anyway. Twas a bit of an odd time!

It fixed itself? ^-^ Good.
- Alex (Shenk).

Matt
06-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Thats still really weird though. Wonder why it happened. Just a random bug? They were lucky it was someone like you Jordan, if it was someone else with alot of furni and was someone that wasn't as nice as you, then it could be really bad D: Makes you wonder if its happening to other peoples accounts though, or even your own!!!

Michael
06-07-2012, 12:31 PM
This is serious though, I wouldn't be really happy if someone reloaded and logged into my account? :P

Samantha
06-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Yeah really safety is meant to be their top priority, were you able to see the email they had registered with? Like was it any part similar to yours?

DPS
06-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Haha please let happen to me.. and i hope it lets me on 5N's account LOL

Jordan
06-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah really safety is meant to be their top priority, were you able to see the email they had registered with? Like was it any part similar to yours?

no i didnt go to see if i could see her email but it was all as if I logged in my self. I could see her furniture, mini mail her rooms and her habbo home and that. I'll let someone know later that it happened.

Empired
06-07-2012, 04:46 PM
As said above, I'm glad you had this instead of some heartless and greedy person! I can't believe Habbo is letting this happen! You should definitely talk to Sulake!

geo
06-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Haha please let happen to me.. and i hope it lets me on 5N's account LOL

haha, yeah i wouldn't mind it happening, but on rabbit's account! :P

my friend had this happen to him, he was too nice to take anything too.

GoldenMerc
06-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Nice security risk..

Shar
06-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Well done habbo, making great improvements as usual.

Khaosmuhaha
09-07-2012, 04:57 PM
I was probably one of the unlucky ones. I logged on a clone before today and saw someone had log on my account 57 hours ago... I was sure that I hadn't used this account for like a month! So, then I checked the rooms and what th-! Gone! :Pickalled by some maniac! He didn't take all my furni though, just the most *valuable* ones (like gold bar, rares).. But I don't really mind the furni. Its the effort I put in the rooms that were pickalled in a blink of an eye. Well, if this really did happen because of this I thank you Habbo; yet another reason to quit this place that actually *WAS* good and enjoyable. Long live Habbo (Y)!

Uniqueness
09-09-2012, 05:40 PM
This also happened to me! And my friend. I logged in, I was on for a while, and then I randomly got logged out and it kept asking me to log back in, then it went onto someones account, on her character settings, it's a massive habbo glitch, and if it happens to someone then they will steal their furni. I think it occurs when two people log on at the same time causing the accounts to clash or something. I didn't know what was happening so I closed it, then I realised that's what had happened lol.

Demi
09-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Hasn't happened to me yet :)

.Shaun,,
09-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Happened to me it said I logged in via fb when I dont even use it, then when I looked it was someone elses account! I only have 1 account so its deffinately a bug or something! I reloaded and it came back onto my own account it was Bizare! :s

SackRace
09-09-2012, 09:14 PM
happend to me too. said it logged me in with another account and i panicked

Catchy
10-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Yeah I've heard of this happening but apparently people couldn't actually go onto the client.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!