PDA

View Full Version : Silly SMS - Ends 27th July

Samantha
07-07-2012, 12:51 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Silly+SMS

Have you ever been in a situation where you lost your keys and your mobile? Sorry for my random outburst there, that songs great but it's mainly the mobile bit this competition is about. The other week I sent a random text to the wrong person, luckily it wasn't anything mean or secret it was a simple question meant for someone else; believe me though I've sent worse ones. However, I thought of this competition from it and wanted to know a text you have sent to someone accidentally and what did it say? (You can make one up if you haven't done it before).

The silliest will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

no-1pinkgoth2
23-07-2012, 12:16 AM
i think the worst was when i was going to send a picture that i found on my phone to my friend and sent it to my dad by mistake .... the worst part is the picture was of us dancing around in our underwear with wigs on and mustaches draw on with eyeliner and whats even worst is that this isn't made up :L

SackRace
23-07-2012, 07:48 AM
When my mum and dad went on holiday and I was left for a few days, one night i decided to have a party so told like 15 people on text at the same time and then accidentally put Mum on it by mistake. So they came home early and then got grounded for one month ;(

-Nick
23-07-2012, 08:00 PM
When I said to my mate (boy), Meaning to go to girlfriend, 'You look really good today and your glasses looked great,' He replied..... 'Why thank you, your yellow shorts have some mud on round the back on your buttom,'

O great :S

David
23-07-2012, 08:12 PM
jesus christ you're so freaking hot i wanna bang you

http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/4/42/Metal_gear_awesome_snake.jpg

monkey-anne
24-07-2012, 10:38 AM
when i sent a love message ( below) to my dad thinking it was my boyfriend.

' hey, so i was thinking we could meet up at park and maybe kiss a few play some spin the bottle with megan and that lot and then end up in your room some how. '

,Abbey
24-07-2012, 08:39 PM
when I accidentally sent my Dad a rage text which I meant to send to my enemy:

It said:

'DON'T YOU DARE EMBARASS ME LIKE THAT IN CLASS AGAIN? HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST GO ROUND TELLING PEOPLE SECRETS ABOUT MY PERSONAL ISSUES? I HATE YOU AND YOU SHOULD GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU SPITEFUL *REMOVED*

*REMOVED* YOU VERY MUCH!'

Oopsie...

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter!

iiLion
26-07-2012, 02:59 PM
This is real by the way..

I met the Queen a couple of years ago, she came outside and bent over, I smacked her arse, she she drove away and gave me a cheeky wink.

I WAS TIRED GOD! IT DOES HAPPEN FGS ARGH.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!