PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Wired

LiquidLuck.
07-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Could anyone let me know how to put my wired like way up the room, please? Because I tried stacking it on top of a pile of rock corners and it's still pretty low compared to what I've seen in other rooms.

Thank you for the help <3

Samantha
07-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Get 4 rollers, put one wired box on the roller, just before it rolls put a box of wired on the roller in front of the other box hopefully it will go up as opposed to merge them. if you get me? :)

LiquidLuck.
07-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Alright, I think I understood xD I'll try it tomorrow. Thank you so much <3

Jarkie
07-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Or just hind it behind furni, thats what i do :P

Lewis
07-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Kikali31;

Simply get one of the err, what are they called.... ICE PILARS! You can go beyond the hight limit.

Step 1. Place the pillar on 4 rollers.
Step 2. Place the wired on the pillar.
Step 3. Keep raising the wired AS HIGH AS YOU WANT ​by quickly putting the pillar infront of it before it moves to the next roller.

SackRace
07-07-2012, 12:55 PM
@Kikali31 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=84526);

Simply get one of the err, what are they called.... ICE PILARS! You can go beyond the hight limit.

Step 1. Place the pillar on 4 rollers.
Step 2. Place the wired on the pillar.
Step 3. Keep raising the wired AS HIGH AS YOU WANT ​by quickly putting the pillar infront of it before it moves to the next roller.

I done it for her without pillars, good game bud

Lewis
07-07-2012, 01:54 PM
I done it for her without pillars, good game bud

get a grip ross. There's no way you can do it as high as you want without pillars. You maybe hid it for her, but you can't defeat the hight limit without powers.

Good game bud.

SackRace
07-07-2012, 03:02 PM
get a grip ross. There's no way you can do it as high as you want without pillars. You maybe hid it for her, but you can't defeat the hight limit without powers.

Good game bud.

we'll see bud

Pigperson
07-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Easiest way is to hide it behind something, or merge it with something or if you want to stack high, use 4 rollers rolling in a circle and put the wired boxes on, put a table or w/e on a roller and then stand on the roller behind the wired boxes.

Will

LiquidLuck.
12-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Or just hind it behind furni, thats what i do :P
Yeah I tried to, but I have too much wired xD
Thank you anyways <3

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 09:01 AM ----------

Easiest way is to hide it behind something, or merge it with something or if you want to stack high, use 4 rollers rolling in a circle and put the wired boxes on, put a table or w/e on a roller and then stand on the roller behind the wired boxes.

Will

Yeah I tried to hide it but there was too much wired and merging it with furni, the wired was the furni that showed.. fail xD
Thank you for the help with the rollers way though <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!