PDA

View Full Version : Kick Wars

Mathew
07-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Do you actually kick people in the Kick Wars Galactica rooms? The teleports are usually set out nicely these days and not many people kick anymore. I don't kick either!

You? :D

MKR&*42
07-07-2012, 11:53 AM
I don't like going in there cause it's hard and confusing:( but the times I have been in there, no-one has kicked me xD.

:odey:
07-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Do you actually kick people in the Kick Wars Galactica rooms? The teleports are usually set out nicely these days and not many people kick anymore. I don't kick either!

You? :D

Some idiot just kicked me, haa :(!
I never get anything, the rooms are always full, I don't get how people actually manage it :P

Red
07-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Na! I kicked at the beginning because I didn't want to be kicked. Now people have the routes sussed and only care about getting the prize haha

Succubus
07-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I'll admit I do kick only because it annoys the others, after that I let them go.
But that's only if I get really bored, if not I'll just go in there for the prize.

SackRace
07-07-2012, 12:51 PM
No I don't but if the teleports are mucked up I am the one who leads people to the right way then when I have done that I get kicked :'(

Ekelektra
07-07-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't kick, only if I'm in the room and then it pops up saying I've been kicked I'll get them back, or if I see someone ghosting too.

Samantha
07-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I do and don't, if I've been through and know someone is hiding I will kick them as it isn't fair on others. If not and they're idle and stuff then I won't, likewise if they face me when I enter the room like they're going to kick me I'll attempt to kick them first or go through a Teleporter.

Fifty-Six
07-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Not usually. Once in a while if I'm annoyed for whatever reason I might try and kick a few people... :P

Pigperson
07-07-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't kick because I don't see the point, we all just want the prizes so yeh.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!