PDA

View Full Version : [Building] HxSS 'Arena'.

:odey:
07-07-2012, 02:21 PM
If you're not new to Habbox, you probably know, that the next big event tournament is the HxSS,

This is the arena I'm gonna go for I think,

Let me know what I could change / add maybe :D

Thanks xo

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4263/croppercapture21.png

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5876/croppercapture22.png

Samantha
07-07-2012, 02:23 PM
I like that, you love your Pura don't you? I think maybe the room could be more equal and symmetrical maybe? Not sure though if you get me but it's nice too! Also are you sure Iced wouldn't look better than Maze Dividers? :P

Lewis
07-07-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm not new to Habbox BUT what the heck is HxSS?

07-07-2012, 02:27 PM
I like that, you love your Pura don't you? I think maybe the room could be more equal and symmetrical maybe? Not sure though if you get me but it's nice too! Also are you sure Iced wouldn't look better than Maze Dividers? :P

I just used maze dividers because I had them there!
I might use lodge corners, but they might be too big and bulky, same with the pura, because I'd have to use corners :(

Like the Habbox Olympics, but much bigger, all departments take part :)

Empired
07-07-2012, 02:29 PM
It looks good to me, just not enough yellow tbh :( Not sure why, but I think that would look better than black, or is that too difficult to find or something?

Other than that, I love it! Can't wait :D

Samantha
07-07-2012, 02:30 PM
It looks good to me, just not enough yellow tbh :( Not sure why, but I think that would look better than black, or is that too difficult to find or something?

LMAO, the teams in HxSS are red, green, black and blue that's why he hasn't used yellow much but I do agree yellow is awesome!

07-07-2012, 02:30 PM

I would have e preferred yellow, but red, green, blue and Black are the official 'HxSS' team colours :(

Empired
07-07-2012, 02:32 PM
I got confused with the Harry Potter-y theme we had about a year ago :( how did I manage to do that :S

Mathew
07-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I think the lack of symmetry sets it apart from other rooms and I rather like the rough edges of the water patches to create the impression that it's a never-ending sea. Very nice room, Tom!! :D

Habbox Summer Spectacular!! :D

Samantha
07-07-2012, 02:35 PM
I got confused with the Harry Potter-y theme we had about a year ago :( how did I manage to do that :S

You're an addict, that's why ;).

Erm, I suppose Iced would be bulky and I think Lodge would be too. If I think of another alternative I'll tell you :P.

Shar
07-07-2012, 02:36 PM
HxSS = Habbox Summer Spectacular or something like that. All departments take part by hosting events and each team e.g. red, black, green, blue are led by the managers.

Loving the layout Tom, looks very pretty :)

SackRace
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Nice!! When does this start?

Chris
07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Lovely design Tom, I love the theme! :)

07-07-2012, 03:08 PM
HxSS = Habbox Summer Spectacular or something like that. All departments take part by hosting events and each team e.g. red, black, green, blue are led by the managers.

Loving the layout Tom, looks very pretty :)

Nice!! When does this start?

Thanks you two :D
And it usually starts right at the end of July, start of August,
We've got no set date as of yet :o

Lovely design Tom, I love the theme! :)

Thanks Chris :D xo

Shar
07-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I can't remember when it usually starts, probably the end of this month or sometime in the beginning of next

SackRace
07-07-2012, 03:10 PM
my birthday is on the 4th so it better not start then screams

07-07-2012, 03:12 PM
my birthday is on the 4th so it better not start then screams

It's my birthday on the 2nd too!
I'm pretty sure it will start around then,

My guess is sometime around the 30th of July maybe...

Mathew
07-07-2012, 03:15 PM
I've always been over in Florida for HxSS so I have no idea what it entails! We usually go on holiday in early August so I'm guessing it will begin in the first couple of weeks of next month. We haven't been told anything yet though.

SackRace
07-07-2012, 03:19 PM
It's my birthday on the 2nd too!
I'm pretty sure it will start around then,

haha ok

Kyle
07-07-2012, 03:19 PM
I'd like to know how the game you plan to host in it will actually work as the right hand side with all those chairs in a row looks impractical :odey:;

07-07-2012, 03:27 PM
I'd like to know how the game you plan to host in it will actually work as the right hand side with all those chairs in a row looks impractical @:odey: (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=37924);

People will enter on the right hand beach,
The left hand beach will be the 'habboxvip' section,
The doormats on the right beach will be wired to take you to your coloured queue, depending on what team you're in, obviously.
Then, I can take 2 people from each queue per game, to make it fair :)

Shockwave.2CC
07-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Pretty nice layout Tom

geo
07-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I love it Tom, it looks really nice. :) The arena is a nice size allowing you to do most events. :D

Kyle
07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
People will enter on the right hand beach,
The left hand beach will be the 'habboxvip' section,
The doormats on the right beach will be wired to take you to your coloured queue, depending on what team you're in, obviously.
Then, I can take 2 people from each queue per game, to make it fair :)
So running in and out of the queue has no part in the game? good. It looks great, reminds me a little of the public room shaped like an island that they used for habwrecked. :)

Jarkie
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
This is really thought out and well made, Well done! :) Rep+

Empired
07-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Day before Harry Potter's birthday!!!!

You're an addict, that's why ;).
No I'm not :(

Jordan
07-07-2012, 09:41 PM
I like the fairness you've done in the room and only letting 2 per team in. Would be could if some sort of rule was put in place it would make things a lot more interesting.

The room you've made is lovely, nice use of furniture, summery and colourful. Bring on the games!

Pigperson
07-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Nicely themed :) It's generally a nice room so wd :P

Will

JerseySafety
08-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Those football patches ruin the whole room, apart from that it's nice. Except for as Sam said symmetry would top it all off.

09-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for all the comments,
As for the symmetry,
Desert islands aren't symmetrical, haha, I wanted to create that sort of feel, you don't get natural symmetrical beaches and stuff, :P
Any ideas for something other than football patches?
I couldn't find anything that fit with the theme, and was practical for events.

Seikou
09-07-2012, 04:22 PM
ooh i do love it, it's really summery :~)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!