PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo Furniture

Abdicators
07-07-2012, 06:43 PM
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4015/furnib.png

MKR&*42
07-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Love the detail on it and that sand is absolutely brilliant. Much better than the Tiki sand and Tropical Beach Rug.

Love how they've made a dark grey pillar as well aha.

santa-my-nana
07-07-2012, 06:45 PM
wow that is really good, which room did you find this in

Mathew
07-07-2012, 06:47 PM
There's some decent furni there actually.... which will no doubt be overpriced! :P That's the statue that someone made in that graphics competition too... was it StrayPixels?

SackRace
07-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Ooooh nice furni in there! :D

Samantha
07-07-2012, 06:50 PM
There's some decent furni there actually.... which will no doubt be overpriced! :P That's the statue that someone made in that graphics competition too... was it StrayPixels?

yeah it was
So the statues on a pillar or are they just lile that on image as I'd prefer them separate.

Bet the blocks will cost 2-3c

sex
07-07-2012, 06:50 PM
can see some nice pyrmaids being made out of that slanted furni

Succubus
07-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh these look nice, so much detail. I love it :P

geo
07-07-2012, 07:23 PM
It's odd how they've released all this yet one of the entries on StrayPixels was like a trophy which would have gone perfectly with this.. :P I love the furni though, no doubt it will be very expensive.

PiippBB
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I assume there will be more? I can imagine the blocks becoming very popular with builders. Not really sure how the SP winner's furni goes with an Egyptian theme, maybe they expected the third place winner to win? Also not sure if we need anymore sand; it fits well with the Egypt theme but I don't think it'll work in many other rooms; it doesn't look like the type of sand you would see on a beach; it really is desert sand.

Fifty-Six
07-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Pretty good furni but I don't get how the straypixels winning entry is Egyptian? Seems more like a knight to me..

santa-my-nana
07-07-2012, 07:36 PM
I assume there will be more? I can imagine the blocks becoming very popular with builders. Not really sure how the SP winner's furni goes with an Egyptian theme, maybe they expected the third place winner to win? Also not sure if we need anymore sand; it fits well with the Egypt theme but I don't think it'll work in many other rooms; it doesn't look like the type of sand you would see on a beach; it really is desert sand.

hey Piipp, I totally agree with you here, we have too much sand, I think there is about 5 different types of sand, I think the blocks will be very popular same with the guardians, i see how the guardian fits in with it. If you do some research into egyptian mythology this fits in perfectly

PiippBB
07-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Pretty good furni but I don't get how the straypixels winning entry is Egyptian? Seems more like a knight to me..

The should make MEDIEVAL furni! I like the fact we're getting themes again though, not just generic Bling or Anna or some other rubbish. I think the last time we had real themed furni like this was the Space furni. I hope we have much more in the future; it's great for making theme rooms in maze and such.

hey Piipp, I totally agree with you here, we have too much sand, I think there is about 5 different types of sand, I think the blocks will be very popular same with the guardians, i see how the guardian fits in with it. If you do some research into egyptian mythology this fits in perfectly

Are you stalking me? :P Lol. I don't mind the sand too much but it's not as flexible as the Tiki sand; I really think it will only fit in desert themed rooms; can't see how it will work for beaches. Also, who's gonna buy the sane from the catalogue (at some ridiculous price) when they can just buy the older sands far cheaper? :S

Abdicators
07-07-2012, 07:40 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120707/fihyleoo.png

Empired
07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
I like the detail, but don't really like the range at all :( I don't like anything Habbo releases anymore...

PiippBB
07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/120707/fihyleoo.png

The slanted bricks don't look very good when stacked. The edges are all uneven. :S And is this all of it? I thought there would be much more. I can see their theory behind this one. 'How can we make people spend more money to create one thing? Ah! We'll make Pyramid furni so they have to spend tonnes on overpriced blocks to build it all up! The more they have to build up, the more they will spend filling the room!'

Also, are you the same Abdicator I bumped into on .com last night?

Abdicators
07-07-2012, 07:44 PM
I am one and the same.

santa-my-nana
07-07-2012, 07:46 PM
The should make MEDIEVAL furni! I like the fact we're getting themes again though, not just generic Bling or Anna or some other rubbish. I think the last time we had real themed furni like this was the Space furni. I hope we have much more in the future; it's great for making theme rooms in maze and such.

Are you stalking me? :P Lol. I don't mind the sand too much but it's not as flexible as the Tiki sand; I really think it will only fit in desert themed rooms; can't see how it will work for beaches. Also, who's gonna buy the sane from the catalogue (at some ridiculous price) when they can just buy the older sands far cheaper? :S

I'm totally stalking you *shifty eyes*

There will always be people who buy from the catologue, if they did not, when it gets retired it would just be very rare. this sort of stuff will be popular for mazes i think. Another thing they may use is bulk buying, buy 6 get 1 free, that stuff

PiippBB
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Wow, I'm bumping into everyone on here!

Yeah ^^ I just can't understand why someone would buy more expensive sand over the ones already available; unless they REALLY like it :S I much prefer the Tiki sand to be honest; I don't see why we needed another type of sand. I'm hoping there's more furni to this campaign than just what we've seen on here. I like it when there's tonnes of furni for a particular theme, especially as you know it will never be revisited. Bensalem is a furni line which really would do with some additions; I think the underwater theme is a great idea, I'm just not keen on how it was executed in that line of furni.

iBlueBox
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Does anyone know any prices of these yet? Have a room idea already :P

Also, Is there any posters / more to the range.

Also agree about the Sand, The only thing that would be good about this sand considering its from the dessert if its animated like it slightly breezes across.

Tom
07-07-2012, 08:37 PM
I like this and I like how they've used StrayPixels winners. However, as others have pointed out this is most likely, like the rest of the furniture on Habbo, going to be overpriced.

PiippBB
07-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Does anyone know any prices of these yet? Have a room idea already :P

Also, Is there any posters / more to the range.

Also agree about the Sand, The only thing that would be good about this sand considering its from the dessert if its animated like it slightly breezes across.

I'm hoping for more furni too. Now that you mention posters it reminds me that there was a wall decoration thing shown in the preview video so I would imagine there is more furni to this range. Maybe they will release it in blocks like some of the old campaigns?

Jordan
07-07-2012, 09:37 PM
This looks brilliant. The only thing I don't like is how un tidy the blocks are when they are put together. Some good rooms are going to be made out of this furniture and I absolutely love the sand.

Michael
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Is that the new illumina on second screenie? anyway these look good, apparently they're only reconstructions!

Oh, and a screenie from Puhekupla:

http://i49.tinypic.com/359a4ug.png

Pigperson
07-07-2012, 10:07 PM
I do quite like this new style of sand tbh. I don't really like the stone pillars and statue though, it just doesn't work with much.

Will

Michael
07-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Is that the new illumina on second screenie? anyway these look good, apparently they're only reconstructions!

Oh, and a screenie from Puhekupla:

http://i49.tinypic.com/359a4ug.png

Edit: Forget the bit about reconstructions.

Zak
07-07-2012, 10:50 PM
i actually hate those lol :( everyone else likes em!

edit: I like the sphinx duck though :) pyramid is far too steep from piccy!

Jarkie
07-07-2012, 10:54 PM
I am loving the Guardians. :)

:odey:
07-07-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't like the pyramid wall things, I like the blocks, they're slightly too yellow to be anything other than sand related though,
The statues alright, but it's not very versatile...

ickles
08-07-2012, 12:29 AM
I don't like the furni at all :( just not for me

JerseySafety
08-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Cool! Shame they will all probably be LTD rares though and cost at least 20c each :L:L

Would be cool if they realised them in catalogue for a decent price, but can't see that happening.

Eric
08-07-2012, 03:32 AM
nice furni but they will be pricey, waiting to see someone build a huge egypt desert now

Paige.
08-07-2012, 07:24 AM
horrible lmfao

Rainbow
08-07-2012, 08:29 AM
it looks really nice but expensive, doesn't look very habboey to me though :S

Zak
08-07-2012, 10:28 AM
still think it looks really tacky, dno what is with that medieval statue.. I've studied Ancient Egypt for a while now and I've never seen anything even closely resembling something like that

Chris
08-07-2012, 11:03 AM
I like the duck sphinx thing but I think the furni looks too big for the room. :P

Seikou
08-07-2012, 11:36 AM
omg i love it all!! it looks fab

lawrawrrr
08-07-2012, 11:41 AM
so excited, i love these!!!!

karter
08-07-2012, 12:03 PM
ugh the sands

nothing can replace tiki sand >:(
anyways there will also be a room competition (finally yay) on the basis of voting o well but excited, finally after 7 months there is a room comp :l

Michael
08-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Tiki sand VS Egyptian sand :-)

http://oi45.tinypic.com/34do7dj.jpg

karter
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM

none of them go with the pyramid looool

iBlueBox
08-07-2012, 01:00 PM
The pyramid seems glitchy,

Also is any of this animated? Where does everyone keep getting these pics.
Also any prices?

Explorator
08-07-2012, 01:15 PM
I remember seeing a video on this on the Habbo Facebook page, it looks nice and i think it's for a new game :). + i think that statue was the winner of the stray pixels one?

lawrawrrr
08-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Much prefer the tiki sand tbh :l

Also yeh the statue is the straypixels winner :)

MKR&*42
08-07-2012, 01:21 PM

http://www.youwall.com/papel/desert_wallpaper_e9409.jpg

Grabbed a random image of a desert, personally I think the new sand is styled much better to that of a desert but the colour of the Tiki sand is better aha. So halfway between them would be fine.

I really like the Desert Sand though? ;l. Tropical Beach Rug is good 'cause of the stars or w.e on it and Tiki Sand is a bit urgh.

e5
08-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Very nice. I like egyptian themed furniture.

Smurfed-
08-07-2012, 02:35 PM
http://www.youwall.com/papel/desert_wallpaper_e9409.jpg

Grabbed a random image of a desert, personally I think the new sand is styled much better to that of a desert but the colour of the Tiki sand is better aha. So halfway between them would be fine.

I really like the Desert Sand though? ;l. Tropical Beach Rug is good 'cause of the stars or w.e on it and Tiki Sand is a bit urgh.

I think that the tiki sand looks more realistic as I find that the Egyptian sand looks a bit over exaggerated if that makes sense.

MKR&*42
08-07-2012, 02:42 PM
I think that the tiki sand looks more realistic as I find that the Egyptian sand looks a bit over exaggerated if that makes sense.

Do you mean too detailed? Or something Alex aha :P

Smurfed-
08-07-2012, 02:52 PM
Do you mean too detailed? Or something Alex aha :P

That's the word I was looking for. :(

AlexHenry
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Loving this new furni, but as others said bye bye credits - they're gonna be expensive I bet!!

Cornelius
08-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Is there 3 separate pyramid blocks or just one that you can double click to change it?

Got a room idea in mind, but I'd much prefer the usual room comps (send screenie, they pick winners) not an in client vote.
Oh well...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!