PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Neon Games Emporium

Trigs
07-07-2012, 08:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GyI53.png7

I used it as an arcade, grabber, multitasking, bingo, etc. It also has various unique pay-to-play games like a roller game, banzai grabber, slot machine, wheel of fortune, etc.

Search Trigs to check it out! It's the Neon Games Emporium.

geo
07-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Hmm... I'm not really sure about this room. It looks pretty messy IMO and I just don't think neon is the greatest furni type to be using. :P I like the idea of it all but I'm just not keen on the room. All the games have been scattered about and haven't really been set up that nicely. I'd also hide your wired and stuff, looks kinda bad. Nice try on the room though, like the idea of it all. :P

Pigperson
07-07-2012, 10:06 PM
It is quite nice, I personally don't like the neon floor because of the lag it causes and it just hurts my eyes. I think you could maybe hide the wired too and use better dividers/gates.

Will

JerseySafety
08-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Not bad, but the dance floors ruin it and some of the games that have blue floors under it look terrible, nice try though.

Samantha
08-07-2012, 01:28 AM
I like how you have Multitasking in it haha :P!

It also looks too big? You have a massive gap in the middle and it's just the same theme on it and you can't really use a big item that fits in with the Neon theme in the middle.

Fifty-Six
08-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Seems like it could be lag city with all of those dance floors haha :P
Lots of variety in the games though which is good.

:odey:
09-07-2012, 02:00 PM
I guess it does it's job well,
But I agree, lag city.. haha :)
I think you should have ran with either maze dividers, or light dividers all the way around though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!