PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Can't access support ticket

Fifty-Six
08-07-2012, 08:20 AM
So I just got banned for no reason, apparently I was engaging in "sexual role-play" (lol) and obviously was not. I was just in the middle of trading and then bam, banned for a day. I made a support ticket/request thing on their help.habbo.com site, but if I want to check it I have to log in, but I can't log in because I'm banned. It just redirects me to the ban info page.

Kind of dumb, actually very dumb. Any way to get around this?

iiLion
08-07-2012, 08:46 AM
I got banned for apprantely exploting sexual images!
It's just a big joke tbh, Habbo's got even worse.

MKR&*42
08-07-2012, 08:48 AM
I don't think there is aha. Alex had this problem but he got a permanent ban as well, the only way I can think of to get around it is to use a different email account, create a new acc. and then make a ticket on that account with the details about your prev. banned account lmao.

That's the only way I know of, they are being ridiculous having not thought this through.

santa-my-nana
08-07-2012, 09:13 AM
So I just got banned for no reason, apparently I was engaging in "sexual role-play" (lol) and obviously was not. I was just in the middle of trading and then bam, banned for a day. I made a support ticket/request thing on their help.habbo.com site, but if I want to check it I have to log in, but I can't log in because I'm banned. It just redirects me to the ban info page.

Kind of dumb, actually very dumb. Any way to get around this?

Badge the people on twitter about it :P

Samantha
08-07-2012, 10:33 AM
When you send a ticket you verify it with your email the reply is then emailed to you which you can reply to via said email or you can try at least.

Fifty-Six
08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
When you send a ticket you verify it with your email the reply is then emailed to you which you can reply to via said email or you can try at least.

Oh okay, wasn't sure if they sent a copy of the reply via email or only replied to the support ticket itself. Thanks for the info.

Jarkie
08-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Good luck on getting unbanned mate

Tom
08-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah, Habbo is getting worse -- I would imagine they don't reply to e-mails which are sent with your support ticket because it doesn't go to the system? Don't hold me to that.

Good luck getting your account unbanned.

Fifty-Six
08-07-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm pretty sure it's only a temporary ban.. not one of those "banned until 2023" ones, so hopefully I should be okay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!